Starbucks X Hands X Cares (1)

Reed x Reddox

I'll be putting this in a modern day setting, so no powers lol.

Right, on with the story!

Tiff was just lining up for her order, it was packed at Starbucks today as per usual. While waiting, a hand reached out and held hers, "Hey, the line's too long can you..." the two eyes met and the other stopped speaking for a momet.

"Hey, you're not my girlfriend," The young man with blazing red hair with a tinge of orange, stated as he released her hand immediately. "Well sorry that I'm not," Tiff mumbled out.

Another hand then reached out and touched the previous red head's shoulder, "Reed, I'm over here." The girl hand brown hair in two ponytails and sky blue eyes. She held his hand afterwards, in which he began to talk again, "Claire, the line's way too long, I'm getting tired of waiting. Can't you take my order for me?"

Hearing that sentence, she released the hold on his hand and crossed her arms. "There's no way I'm waiting here alone while you go back in the car, Reed."

Reed grumbled a bit, then looked over to Tiff, "Can-" Tiff gave him a sharp look. "No."

Reed copied Claire's action and crossed his arms. "You people really don't care about others," he said, huffing. 

"I'll take your order for you," a voice, a young man, who was in front of the trio, spoke.

The young man had blood red hair and eyes, his outfit seemed very gloomy although it was that of scarlet red. At first glance, he would seem intimidating, but if one would look closely, his face actually looked very innocent.

Reed, upon hearing what the young man said, trotted over to his side and held the young man's hand and said, "Well at least SOMEONE cares."

Part 1 End lol