Not X Right X ? (M)

Reee last part maybe ewe

On with the story!

Reed walked along the park, his eyes roaming around the dark area. There wasn't much people, since it was practically night time. Suddenly, he spotted a green-haired girl on the swing set, taking a closer look, it was Tiff.

Reed was silent for a moment before walking over to her. "Yo, what're you doing..." he stopped himself mid-sentence as he noticed how Tiff was actually crying. 

He took a seat on the neighbouring swing set. "...Should I ask?" He said, in almost a whisper. 

"It's...*sniff* nothing... I just... had an *sniff* argument with Claire..." Tiff said weakly, her voice hoarse. Her eyes were puffy, supposedly having had cried for a while. 

"I see... well..." 

'WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY??' Reed thought as his face became filled with black lines. "It's funny...*sniff* I'm here, talking with my lover's ex. That usually isn't a good idea haha..." Tiff said, looking at Reed with a slightly forced smile.

'I'm trying to win her back too...' Reed thought for a moment, before realizing that his heart felt a bit empty at the thought. "...Do I want her back...?" He mumbled to himself, Tiff didn't really hear him.

"Do you...really like Claire?" 

"H-Huh? Ah...well..." Tiff's cheeks were slightly pink as she looked up to the night sky. "It was...unexpected, honestly... but I guess now... I really do like..."

Tiff smiled a little, before looking back down to the ground. "Reed, do you..."

"TIFF!"

A voice called out, it was familiar to both of them. Suddenly, the person grabs Tiff and pulls her into a hug while glaring at Reed. "Were you trying to steal her from me?! Huh?!" Claire declared (hahaha) with eyes that could kill.

"Pfft— of course not!" He stated before getting up. Looking at them with a smile and laughing lightly, as another realization hit him.

'Shouldn't I be jealous right now...?' Reed thought. He looked at the couple before him for a moment. 'For some reason... I feel like I don't care anymore...'

As soon as the thought ended, he felt his phone vibrate, he looked at the message he received.

To: Me

From: Reddox

Subject: asdhjd

Dude, I'm coming over, are you home or not? Imma use the spare key to get in btw. So don't think I'm a burglar!

Reading the message, Reed couldn't hold back a chuckle. He looked at the two girls before him. "I wish you both happiness!" He said shortly before rushing back.

'Since I think I've found my own happiness...'

He ran back as soon as possible, and he was greeted by a familiar figure hesitating to enter his house. He didn't call out yet as he observed the other fidgeting with the key.

"S-should I use it after all? Or should I wait? Ring the doorbell maybe?"

Seeing the other's antics, Reed couldn't help but smile as he finally strutted over. "If you're not coming in, then I'll just go in first."

As he said such, he calmly unlocked the door and went inside his apartment. Leaving the shocked Reddox outside. Not long after, Reddox, too, had entered with a flushed face. "If you were watching then you might've just said so— ah!"

Reed had grabbed and pushed him against the wall at the entrance. "Hey... let's stop this, hm?"

At that moment, it looked as if Reddox was shattered. "H-huh? Stop... y-you wanna break up...?" For a moment he flinched, realizing his own words. "Ah... could it be that you're getting back together with Claire— mmph!"

Being kissed so suddenly, Reddox could feel his eyes becoming swirls.

"Let me finish. I meant that I want this to be real. Not fake. Is that okay with you? I've given up on Claire... but I've fallen for—mmff?" Before he could finish talking, a hand covered his mouth. Reddox was beet red, his mouth opening and closing without words even escaping.

"Is this... for real? You're not... lying?" His eyes seemed to have some new found hope, shining with joy and disbelief. Slowly removing the hand covering his mouth, Reed reveals a smile as he gave a short peck on Reddox's lips.

"If you're being so hopeful and cute, how could I ever lie?" Finishing his sentence, his gave another kiss, but it was a deep kiss instead. This time, he got a response, as his now official lover responded to the kiss very enthusiasticly. 

"Uu... I can't believe it...you're really mine..." Reddox began to cry as he hugged and kissed the other. "I was so worried when I began to fall for you... because I thought... your heart was still with someone else..." he started to blabber on about his feelings of love and he was peppered with kisses by Reed.

"Hey, since it's mutual now, let's make tonight a little different?" Reed asked his gaze becoming slightly heated. Reddox only tilted his head in confusion. 

"Different?"

XxxxxxxxxX

"Hnnn...! Wai— Ah! Ha...!"

"I'm adding another finger..." Reed whispered as he slowly inserted the secong finger. His lover was twitching and shivering, moaning and lanting even as he began to move his fingers.

"Is this... what you- Haaa...nnn! Meant...? Nnh!" Tears formed as Reddox tried to speak, his voice leaked out several mewls. Kissing his neck and sucking lightly, Reed made a voice of agreement.

"It's weird— Aaaahhh!?" He covered his mouth reflexively out of shock. 'Eh? Something...something felt...different...' His thoughts swirled, as his mind became jumbled. 

"Aha... Found it. Your good spot..." Reed whispered, his voice hoarse. "Hey, I think your almost ready... I'll put it in soon..."

"Eh? Uhn! N-no... it's scary... ah! There is.. Aaaah! Bad..!" His breathing became a bit more chaotic as he felt the movement increased. Suddenly, Reed removed his fingers. 

"Relax, okay? Breathe..." He whispered, voice gentle as he kissed the other very gently. The arms wrapped around him tightened slightly, as Reddox nodded weakly, his body relaxing slightly.

Slowly, he entered.

"Mnnnh! Ah.. Aah! R.. Reed..." He cried out, feeling a slight pain, as an unfamiliar hot thing started to enter him. He twitched every few seconds as the foreign thing slowly went in deeper and deeper into him.

"Re...Reed..." He started to call out. "Ha...ah... it's hot... and big..." 

"Ngh... yeah? Sorry... bear with it a little more..." he too, began to huff a bit more. 

"Ah! Nnh! K-kiss.. me... please? ..A-aaah!? I-it got a little big—mmph!" Reed kissed him a little more fiercely.

"Shit... you're so erotic right now..." he said panting as he placed the other on the bed, and raised Reddox's legs. His eyes had a quick glint. "Sorry, I'll make it up to you later...!" He then started to move.

"Eh..? Aaaah! Wait! Too fast— Aaaahn!"

XxxxxxxX

"...I'm so sorry."

Reed was kneeling on the floor, his head bowed. Reddox was just lying on the bed, his face a bit blank, before turning his head over to his lover.

"Pfft...hehehe..." He suddenly began to giggle. "I forgive you. So come back into bed, it's a bit cold."

Hearing that, Reed's eyes seemingly sparkled as he hugged the other. 

"I love you!" 

"Me too."

End

Le dead now wwww