Teach X No X Regrets

X and Lyte??? >:) (inner self: im embarrassed hewp)

"...Xavier."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Of cour- wait what?!" DJ X finally tirned to look at the other boy. Lyte was just fiddling around with a random disk as he asked.

"Why are you asking that for?" X asked the boy whom in return turned away with a slight blush.

"Well, I... kinda..." Lyte took a small peek at Xavier who was staring intently at him. "I think I've finally fallen for someone...and I was planning on confessing."

X kept quiet for the time being, waiting for the boy to continue.

"I-If that person accepts and all, we'd date so, ki-kissing...might be included obviously...and well..." Lyte shifts a bit. 'Gaaah... he's staring so much!!'

"And what does this have to do wih me?"

"...I...I know this sounds wrong but, can't you... well, teach me?" Lyte finally made his point, but still averted his gaze.

"..."

"Say that again, clearly, and look at me in the eye. I might consider it," Xavier stated, he was just kidding with the boy.

'Huh?! He might actually do it?!' Lyte couldn't even believe his hearing. Blinking away his shock, he took a silent breath and turned to look at X.

The two of them were currently on the floor cross legged and were facing each other. Lyte decided to move a bit closer.

Lyte got on all fours and crawled over to get closer to Xavier.

Looking up at him, Lyte asked, "Hey, won't you... teach me how to kiss? Like... an adult kiss..."

Xavier looked at him from top to bottom, making the previously composed Lyte to slowly lose it and start to blush. 

'AAAAH GODDD THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!! WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING!?' Lyte thought as he lowered his head, fully embarrassed.

Suddenly, he felt a hand touch his cheek before suddenly being pulled forward. He heard a laugh, very close to his ear.

"Nice move, I'm seduced," the words sent shivers down his spine as he felt lips kiss his ears. "Now, don't you have anything to say?"

Lyte could feel his own breathing becoming uneven as he felt hands reaching under his shirt, exploring his body. "Xa..vier.."

"Yes?"

"I...love you..."

Xavier gave a short laugh before pulling the other boy in for a kiss, "I know."