Girls Night

Song For The Chapter:"Me And My Girls" Fifth Harmony

*Nikki's POV*

Me and Lyssa were so excited we called all of our close friends from back home and told them. One of my best friends, Ryan, was actually in Malibu when I called him. I told him to stop by the house so I could see him and he could meet everyone. He was so excited he said he would be on his way in a few.

I told Lyssa that Ryan was coming and she was happy but she thought we give Alex and Austin a heads up so I went on the patio where the boys were to tell them. "Hey boys."I interrupted their conversation. "What's up babe?"Austin asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Ok. So I called a friend from home to tell him the good news and he said he was in town and he was coming by to see us."I said. Austin and Alex looked at each other and then back at me and then Austin gave me a look pretty much saying 'go on'. So I did. "Well, he gay and I just wanted to give you guys a heads up."I said with a little giggle and walked back inside.

About an hour later, Ryan arrived. I ran to the door and opened it. "Oh my gosh, Ryan!"I yelled as I gave him a huge hug. "Oh my gosh. How's my Kiki?"he said with excitement. He calls me Kiki cause he wanted something creative to call me when we were younger and it just stuck. Me and Lyssa have known Ryan since 4th grade, he came out to everyone in about 9th grade he's just the best GBF ever.

I stepped back and looked at him and slowly raised my hand in front of my face to reveal the gorgeous rock on my finger. He screamed and hugged me again. He stepped in the house and closed the door. I lead him into the living room and he asked"So where's my bitch?" meaning Lyssa.

"I'm right here bitch!" she said coming down the hall from her room. She ran over to Ryan and gave him the biggest hug ever. "Its so good to see you."she said releasing him.

Ryan was a year older than us but he got held back in school so we grew up together. He was a little bit taller than me with dirty blonde hair, deep blue eyes, a pretty muscular physique, and the best personality. He could make anywone laugh, no matter what mood they're in. Ryan's the comedian in our little BFF group.

"Its good to see you guys too." he said plopping down on the couch. "You guys have a cute little place. I love it."he said. Me and Lyssa sat dow. on the couch across from him. "So how've you been, Ry? We haven't heard from you in a while."I asked.

"Well thats your fault, miss  'I'm fucking a celebrity'." he teased. "Speaking of fucking celebrities, where is the sexy bastard? I love me some Austin Mahone."he said as he looked around from his seat.

"He's in the room changing. You better watch it bitch, I don't wanna have fuck you up over my fiancè." I said jokingly. He gave a sarcastic smile and said "Dont shoot."throwing his hands in the air.

Austin and Alex both come down the hall at the same time. They sat next to me and Lyssa on our couch. Austin put on a smile reached over the coffee table to give a handshake,"Hi. I'm Nikki's fiancè, Austin."he said. Ryan gave Austin a mischievous smile and reached out for his hand,"Hello, Austin. I'm Nikki's sexy best friend, Ryan."he said seductively. I just looked in such shock at the hilarious actions of Ryan.

Ryan went from Austin to Alex and said "And who do we have here?"  Lyssa and Alex looked at each other and she spoke up for him. "This is my boyfriend. Alex. He's not interested." Ryan looked at her with a bitchy face. "Oh calm down Lys. I'm just having fun."he said laughing.

We all started talking abouy how one another met and what's been going on the last few months up until the proposal today. Its about 9:30 at night when Ryan says."Well. I'm gonna need you girls to go get dressed cause we're going out to celebrate the newly engaged Ms.Bell. Just us girls." Me and Lyssa looked at each of the boys for their approval. "You guys deserve a girls night. Go ahead we'll be fine."Austin said and Alex nodded in agreement.

"How are we gonna even get in a club? We're not 21."I asked curiously. "Well if you must know. I know a bouncer at this highend club. And I'm banging his brother so whenever I need to get in he's got me."Ryan said proudly. "Oh god."Lyssa said sarcastically. We finished getting ready and said bye to the boys. I had on a short blue strapless dress that Austin loved and my white Loubuton Red Bottom heels with red lipstick. Lyssa was wearing  a similar dress but in red with black Loubuton red bottoms and black lipstick. Ryan wore a black v-neck and white pants with black shoes.

We arrived at the club and the bouncer Ryan was talking about let us righy through which made the people in line angry. We made our way to the bar and Ryan order is each a cranberry and vodka. "You bitches need to let loose and party. Have fun."Ryan yelled over the loud music. He handed us our drinks and I downed mine. "Damn girl that's what I'm talkin about!!"he yelled.

I screamed"Whooooooo!! Lets dance."as I dragged Lyssa and Ryan to the dance floor. Lyssa downed as much as possible of her drink before setting on a table.

We got to the dance floor and started grinding on each other. The 3 of us are some much fun together. Some guy grabbed Lyssa from in between Ryan and I and started dancing with her. She looked a little creeped out at first but then she went with it. A guy then grabbed me by the hips and put my ass to his dick and started pretty mucj dry humping. Ryan saw the look on my face and he grabbed me back and yelled to the guy "Shes taken. Go away!!" the guy walked off and I mouthed thank you to him. He smiled I just let loose.

Lyssa made her way back to us and we started twerking on the dance floor as Ryan got more drinks. We went crazy and started dancing with random guys and I think Ryan made out with a few. I danced with this one cute guy for a while. It got pretty steamy when I turned around I turnpiked on him. Lyssa saw me and yelled "YEAHHH. GO NIK!! FACE DOWN ASS UP!!!"

A few hours and about 10 drinks later, we started heading home. "Are you sure you can drive?"I slurred to Ryan as we stumbled to the car. "Of course. I've drove drunk before. Besides the house isn't that far."he slurred. We got to the car and he fumbled with the keys until he unlocked the doors and we all climbed in. Lyssa got in the back and started singing so loud when the radio came on. She was wasted.

I ended up passing out as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot. The last thing I heard was Ryan say"Here we go." I remember praying that we get home safe.