Its Been Months

Song For The Chapter:"Oath" Becky G and Cher Lloyd

*Narrative POV*

It had been about 3 months since Austin and Nikki had physically seen each other. But they constantly text and FaceTime and call each other. Before every show they would have about a 2 hour conversation about each other's day. They've been talking about plans of her going on the road with him after high school is over for her. She only has about 4 months left and she hasn't really made college plans.

AC and Lyssa, on the other hand, were talking about moving in together and this huge future. They were moving a little fast but that might've been on to something. They really did love each other very much. Lyssa stopped flirting with other guys. AC stopped talking to the girls on the road. They were really hitting it off.

Nikki and Lyssa were having a conversation about the night they spent with the boys. "So about that night...with Austin and Alex...."Lyssa says. "Yeah?"Nikki enquired. "Did you guys use protection? I mean you had sex twice in the course of about 10 hours."Lyssa blurts out. "No. Now that I think about it we didn't. But I mean I'm not pregnant or anything so it doesn't really matter."Nikki replied. "Well....umm....me and Alex....kinda...had sex that night too."Lyssa pieces out to Nikki. "Oh my god. Why are you just now telling me?"Nikki says angrily. "I don't know. I was kinda scared."Lyssa says.

The day winds down and Austin calls Nikki and says that he should be done with his tour in about a month. She was so excited she decided to go shopping the next day to buy new clothes and stuff. She wanted to look good for her new boyfriend. Nikki even died her hair and got her nails done. You can say she was sort of reinventing herself.