She's His Inspiration

Song For The Chapter:"All I Ever Need" Austin Mahone

*Nikki's POV*

We've been is malibu for a few weeks now and everything is absolutly perfect. Well except for the fact that Austin has to go back to work in a few days. The label has been really accepting of our situation but they need him back at work. "Baby i dont want you to go."I said with my head laying on his bare chest. "Believe me if i could stay in bed with you for the rest of my life i would."he said back in a low voice while kissing my head for reassurance.

It was about 1:30 in the afternoon and we were still in bed. Lyssa and Alex had invited us to go to lunch with them but we just wanted to take in the last few days we have together before Austin leaves go his endless interviews, studio sessions, meet and greets, mini concerts etc.. "Austin can i ask you something?" I said looking up at him. "You can ask me anything baby." he with a smile. "Why cant i come with you?"i said as i sat up beside him. "Well. I'm not ready yet." he said as he turned his eyes down to the covers. "Ready for what?" I questioned.

"To go public. Listen baby. Yoh know i love you like crazy but as soon as i bring you in the spotlight as my girlfriend things are gonna get really crazy and i dont have time for craziness right now." he said looking in to my eyes. "But i promise you this baby. After the album is done and i have a clear mind with no worries, I will personally setup an interview to where i can bring you out the right way. I promise." he continued as he kissed my forehead and looked back into my eyes. "Ok. But you bettef hurry cause i dont wanna be in the shadows forever." i said breaking eye contact by getting out of bed.

Austin got up behind me and behind me while i fixed my hair in the mirror. "I wont let you baby. I need you too much to keep you in the dark."he said kissing my neck. "As a matter of fact, you're all i ever need." he continued. "Really baby?"" i said turning around to look at him. "Of course." he replied. "I dont know what you see in me. Like, what is it that you like about me?" i said inquisitively. "I love it all babe." he said witha smile as he kissed me. "But i have so many things wrong with me..." i began but he stopped me. "I think you're perfect...flaws and all. Youre my perfect little angel."

*Austins POV*

This is tough. Being away from Nikki only makes me think about her more. I was going blank in the studio but then i thought of something. Nikki. If she's all i can think about why not write about her. But shes supposed to be a secret. I cant go making love songs without being questioned on who they're about. But i will anyway. Maybe i can just say its about my mahomies and how much i love them.

The first thing that came go my mind when i began writing was the conversation that Nikki and I had in the bathroom a few days before i left. From there i just let my feelings flow on the paper. I pumped out a few songs a about a week and began reading them to Alex. I always run somgs by him just to get an opinion. "Wow. You dont even have to let me read them bro. I can tell just from the titles that theyre love songs about Nikki. I mean come on, All I Ever Need, Cant Fight This Love, Next To You? Its obvious." he said in a comedic way. "Well what do you expect?! Shes all i can fucking think about!"

i said raising my voice a bit. "Calm down dude. Look. I'll read through them tonight and let you know what i think in the morning. Just get some rest. You really need it with all the stress for the album stuff." he said calmly. "I know. Im sorry. Im gonna go call Nikki and then get some rest. I havent talked to her all day." i replied. With that i went in my room and layed down while calling Nicole.