The Concert

Hey guys!!! This is my first try at fan fic so no hate lol. Tell me what you think of it though. Haha the first few chapters are kinda trashy cause I wrote them a long time ago but just bare with me for the first few chapters. It gets better. Comment and like guys. Thnx❤️❤️

Today's the day. You're going to your VERY FIRST Austin Mahone concert. You've dreamed about this for so long. Your dad surprised you and your best friend Lyssa with not only tickets to the concert, but BACKSTAGE MEET AND GREET PASSES. You get to meet Austin, AC, Zach, Robert, and Dave.

You're in the middle of getting ready when Lyssa calls you. (L- Lyssa N- Nicole aka you) *ring ring*

N- Hey Lyssa!!

L- Hey. Are you ready?!?

N- I'm almost done just give me like 10 minutes.

L- Bitch you better hurry up!!! I don't wanna be late because of you.

N- We're not gonna be late. It doesn't start for another hour and a half. Calm the hell down!!

L- Whatever. Just hurry.

N- I will. Bye.

L- Bye.

*Nicole's POV*

I can't believe all of this happening. I'm going to an Austin Mahone concert. Scratch that. I AM MEETING AUSTIN MAHONE. I hope i don't freeze up or act like an idiot. I hope he likes me. What do you say to someone like him?!?! "Hi I'm Nikki. What's your name?" You already know his name dumbass don't ask him that. Be smart Nikki. "I really enjoyed the show. I love all your music." That sounds a little better. Whatever.

*Narrative POV*

As Nicole finishes up her makeup and grabs her jacket, she yells down to her dad. "Dad, are you ready to go?!" He replies "Yeah sweetie. I'll be waiting in the car when you're done." "Ok I'm coming out now." You say back, full of excitement. You're in the car with your dad and you're both jamming out to Austin Mahone. He turns the music down, looks at you and says "ok now listen, you're 17 so I know you'll be responsible right?" You say back in your sweet little daddy's girl voice "Yes daddy. We'll be fine. I have extra money for food. I brought my pepper spray just in case we run into some creep, and I have you on speed dial in case of and emergency." "Ok. I'm just making sure my little girl is going to be safe and sound." "I know. I'll be fine," you say with a giggle,", oh and Lyssa's mom is picking us up so you don't have worry about picking me up after it's over. But I'll call you when you get to her house." "Alright. Just remember one thing sweetheart," he leans in and gives you a kiss on the cheek,"daddy loves you. And you may be getting older but you'll always be my little girl." He says tearing up. "I know. I love you too daddy."

When you guys get to Lyssa's house she's sitting out front waiting. "Took you long enough" she says sarcastically. "Just shut up and get in." You say playfully.

You guys finally arrive at the concert. You jump out of the car in complete excitement, but you jump out so quick and run in you forget to say goodbye to your dad.

*Nicole's POV*

OMG. This is what I've been waiting for. A live Austin Mahone concert. Of course I've seen all of his Austreams but that was through the screen. This is in person. I think I'm gonna faint. No. Keep it together. Alright you're good. Me and Lyssa walk in and the place is packed. Screaming girls everywhere and he hasn't even came out yet. God. We quickly find our spots and we're pretty close to the main stage. But we're right next to the "U Girl" center stage. That's where Austin will be when he picks his "U Girl" and sings to her on stage in front of everyone.

I've been tweeting him for months now saying "#Nicole4UGirl". Trying to get him to notice me but nothing came back. No favorite. No retweet. Nothing.

The lights go down and the screaming girls get louder. The people around start pushing to get closer. I almost punched this girl in the face cause she stepped on my brand new red Converse. Next thing you know i hear Austin's beautiful voice slowly start singing "what about love". I see flashing lights as his dancers hit the stage. Then the music stops and everything gets bright. I see something coming up out of the stage. OMG. It's him. It's Austin Carter Mahone. When he's fully above ground the music starts again and he's singing and dancing.

A few songs go by. "11:11", "Say Something", "Say You're Just A Friend". Then it's time for the "U Girl" moment. Austin gets lifted on a cable and is soaring through the air over to the center stage. He gets dropped on the stage and I look. He's right in front of me. He turns and looks around. Then he looks at me. Our eyes meet and I start to feel light-headed. That's when I hear his voice "ok everyone. It's time to pick that special girl." He reaches into a bowl full of paper to determine to the, single girl that he will be singing to. That's when everyone starts pulling out their tickets. Austin picks up the paper and looks at it. He begins to read. "Section 12....." I'm in section 12. He continues. "Row K...." I'm in row K. He continues reading once more. "Seat 4". I can't breathe. I'm motionless. Everyone is looking at me but I can't hear a thing. I look over and see Lyssa trying to help me on stage.

I'm the U Girl.