°

20:55pm
parkinsy replied to dracomalvoi's story!

parkinsy
#tasteless

dracomalvoi
#periodt

°

H E A D M I S T R E S S '
O F F I C E
HOGWARTS, SCOTLAND
6PM

"I'm disappointed in you two, young ladies," McGonagall sighed, lowering her glasses. "You must know that this comes with consequences."

The two girls nodded dejectedly in defeat, as McGonagall began to list them the charges that would be dropped onto them.

It being both Romilda and Ginny being temporarily expelled and sent home for a week, and back to Hogwarts afterwards with heavy detentions with Filch.

Headmistress McGonagall dismissed the two of them with a cluck of a tongue, and the two exited down the spiral stairs of the office in hesitant sync.

Before Romilda could walk back to her common room to pack up her things, she felt Ginny stop her midway with a grab of an arm. She turned back to the ginger's way to see Ginny's face contorted into a guilty frown.

"Rom, I'm so sorry," Ginny began, fingers still holding Romilda down. "I'm so sorry for bringing you down into this stupid plan of mine, I'm so sorry you had to get punishments as heavy as mine, I'm just so fucking sorry, overall. And I know this can't be fixed with a million sorry's, but I just-"

Romilda stopped Ginny from her incessant rambling by bringing up a hand towards her face, caressing the smooth skin, and leaned forward to leave a chaste kiss on her now reddening cheek.

Ginny stood frozen, looking up to the latter who now is smiling softly, before stepping forward, "See you next week at detention, Weasley."

°

RING!
RING!

MUM IS CALLING!
accept | decline

"Um, hello?"

"Ginny, I would send you a howler now if I wasn't so concerned of the reason of why Minerva suddenly owled me saying that my daughter will be expelled for a week!"

"Mum, I- I'm sorry. Please calm down."

"Gin, I'm just...worried. What's been going on with you lately? You won't answer my calls nor owls, I am really concerned."

"Mum..."

"I am aware that it is partially my fault, I'm sorry for making you think I was unaccepting of your sexuality, it just...took me a long time to process, you know?"

"Oh."

"I love you no matter what, Ginny. Remember that. And I am sorry of how I reacted."

"I- I love you, mum."

"Have I ever told you your great uncle Alfred liked men?"

"Mum, I literally don't know an Alfred in our family."

"Well, that's because he passed
away decades before you were
born."

"And? Why did he passed?"

"You know the Wizarding World
was not accepting of same-sex
relationships as much as they
do now, they view it as merely
taboo. And your uncle Alfred
was hunt down by this other
wizard for his identity, and...
he lost his life because of it."

"Oh..."

"Now I think you've got the gist of why I was so worried and quite un-accepting of you at first, I was scared that something would happen to you, my dear."

"Mum..."

"Less talking, yeah? Come back home, Gin. I've missed you, and we'll talk about the reason of your expelling."

"Okay."

"Alright."

"Oh, and mum?"

"Yes?"

"It was nice talking to you again."

"It sure was. Now come home,
my dear girl."

°

a/n

HI all!
how are you?
thanks for 129k x

I don't really want
this book to be
ginny-centric but i felt
like i needed to end her
story, and there's still
plenty to come for draco
and harry!

I love you guys, see you next
friday!
vote AND comment <3