₂₀ . ₉

°

"So, how do we do this?" Draco raised an eyebrow, arms akimbo and his suave figure adorned by a set of pearly white silk pajamas. His hair was soaking wet seeing he just got out from the shower. Harry, however, was already laid face down in the oh-so fucking comfortable bed. It was honestly the most heavenly thing his labored body has ever laid in.

"You just sleep, Draco." Harry murmured into the soft, satiny pillow as it rubbed his cheek softly.

Draco chuckled softly as he slowly dipped into the bed, head laid on the pillow as he pulled the covers up to his lips.

One of them didn't even feel like turning their backs to each other, they laid face to face although some distance were still available to separate them both slightly.

When he thought that draco was already asleep, he opened his mouth. "Hey, Draco?"

An acknowledging hum came as a response.

"Would you like to be with me?"

At this, grey eyes peeked up to green ones from behind the cover as Draco propped his chin up with his hand; smiling softly.

He hummed, "I don't know, you would have to ask properly." Then he dove right back under the silk duvet.

Harry reached for the warm hand under the sheets, as he held it in his own labored ones he cleared his throat and used an announcing voice, "Dear Draco darling, would you be an absolute dear and become my one and only true love?"

The blond tittered, head still buried under, "You're so dramatic."

"Have you seen yourself?" Harry raised an amused eyebrow.

Draco poked out his tongue playfully as a "Nope!" popped out from his mouth.

The bespectacled man guffawed lightly and stroked the pureblood's hand, "I'm serious, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"You're awfully sappy, potter." draco giggled, although a blush dusted his cheeks heavily, the cream paleness of his skin hidden by the peachy colour.

"Is that a yes, then?" He asked hopefully.

Draco smiled and hid his head back under the covers, muttering something incoherent.

"What was that?" Harry cocked his head, not able to hear Draco's mutter.

"Mmph," Came a muffled sound again.

"Pardon?"

"Yes, Harry." He groaned, hiding the scarlet that now had reached the tip of his ears.

Harry didn't even bother to hide the intruding grin that crept up his face, as he tightened his grip on Draco's hand and closed the gap between them in the bed. "Thank you, Draco."

He fell into Harry's open arms beneath the covers, engulfed by the warmness provided by the man. Draco tucked his head under Harry's chin and nestled deep into the man's broad shirted chest.

Harry brushed his lips towards Draco's temple, as the boy in his arms slowly lost himself in his sleep. And in a matter of minutes, Harry joined him.