₃₀ . ₅

"Malfoy," Ginny greeted, feigning sweetness with her usual charm. "Hello."

He only bothered to flick his eyes up for a second before fussing with his scarf again, "Hello, Weasley."

Harry stared between both of them, maybe it was a bad idea to bring Draco with him. seeing that Ginny obviously harboured a crush on him years ago, maybe she still does. But he didn't exactly want to blame Draco about this too, maybe it was his own negligence for consenting to accompany Ginny.

Harry harrumphed quite loudly, trying to break Ginny's subtly hostile stare towards Draco, "Well, shall we get the things now?"

A sly smile graced Ginny's features, "We shall. I was thinking about getting the twins matching scarves, don't you think so, Harry?" she purred. "Should we get matching scarves as well?"

Harry raised his eyebrow, this was so unlike Ginny. The usual her would be an energetic one, rambunctious, even. But this version of Ginny, she was staring at Harry flirtatiously as if she wanted to eat him whole. Which, was unsettling, thank you very much.

He turned around slightly to see his boyfriend, nostrils flaring as his face was painted red. That, also was another sight that was unsettling and dare he say, terrifying.

Draco stepped in into the conversation, looping his arm around Harry's "There will be none of that, after getting presents for your brothers, me and harry was thinking of going to Madame Puddifoot, right Harry?" Draco hissed.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, but Draco hated going to Madame Puddifoot? He once ranted in a quite exquisite length about how the interior and excessive frills of the tea shop pained his eyes. "But you-"

He was replied with a stern glare from
Draco, and he realized that it was all is to basically save Harry from Ginny's cajoles.

"Oh!" Harry exclaimed and brushed his nape, "Ah yes, me and Draco are going to Madame Puddifoot after this, sorry Gin."

Ginny stared coldly, not even trying to hide her glare, "Can I come? I happen to not have anything to do this fine and lovely afternoon, too!"

"Unfortunately, no you can't, Weasley." Draco deadpanned and laced himself tighter to Harry, causing the girl to squint manically. "Me and Harry are going to celebrate our one year anniversary, right Harry?"

Their one year anniversary? they haven't even dated a week length, Harry thought.

"Ah, yes." Harry followed, shooting an apologetic smile to Ginny.

"Oh! How romantic." Ginny drawled, crossing her arms. "Should we get started then?"

"We shall." Draco smirked, pressing his side into a flushed Harry. "I was thinking, Harry, should we get matching scarves as well?"

°
16:21pm
CHAT
dracomalvoi + harryjp

dracomalvoi
mark my words, potter

dracomalvoi
and you better listen very closely or i will slap this statement to your face in front of the bloody great hall

dracomalvoi
do. not.

dracomalvoi
hang. out.

dracomalvoi
with the weaslette without me.

dracomalvoi
she was latching onto you like a bloody sloth that i am seriously considering to throw her into an animal sanctuary or some sort

harryjp
:o

harryjp
look at you all jealous <3

dracomalvoi
of course i am jealous, you git. if you well cannot handle that i suggest we end this. me being jealous comes with the package if you try to woo me.

harryjp
no! i just think it's cute is all

harryjp
and yes i won't hang out with her, without your supervision, mum

harryjp
also thank you for saving me then

harryjp
i don't know what happened to her? she isn't quite like that usually

dracomalvoi
it's because there's me, harry

dracomalvoi
think she's getting a little competitive trying to get you ;)

dracomalvoi
well sigh, you should tell her to abort her mission, you're with me now

harryjp
that, i am

harryjp
also as much as i want her to stop i won't tell her that? that'll be too brutal

dracomalvoi
saint potter and your nobleness

dracomalvoi
then i will tell her so

°

a/n : draco confronting ginny in the next chap 🤡🤡