₄₀ . ₃

S O U T HL O N D O N
MUGGLE DISTRICT
7PM

°

Ron missed the way how Draco's face gradually turned red and his figure tense, and how Harry had quickly adapted a worried look on his face.

Draco stealthily pulled out his phone, and apparently proceeded to furiously hit the keyboard bar.

°
07:33pm
CHAT
dracomalvoi & harryjp

dracomalvoi
why didn't you tell me that the she-weasel was coming??

harryjp
i didn't even know that she was coming

harryjp
i swear

harryjp
i thought this was supposed to
be a double date thingy, with ron
and hermione

dracomalvoi
you know potter

dracomalvoi
next thing chang is going to
show up as well. then we
would all have dinner
merrily with your past
lovers!

°

Hermione stared at the couple that was turned on their phones with a raised brow, she couldn't comprehend what they were on about, but all she knew is Malfoy is well furious about it.

They heard the sound of loud heels clacking towards their way, even in the midst of cacophonies around them. Arrived Ginny Weasley in her red dress and lipstick, her hair pulled up in a neat ponytail and Merlin, she was wearing heels.

Ginny Weasley? The boyish and honored Gryffindor Seeker, in heels? Hermione could remember when Ginny herself said that she won't ever touch a pair of heels as clear of a day.

"Hello, sorry I'm late. Dressing up was a catastrophe." She laughed, though being answered with quieter laughs by the other four.

Sensing the awkward atmosphere around them, she cleared her throat and sat down to the seat next to Harry and immediately plastered a faux smile.

"Evening, Harry." Ginny murmured, and was replied by a tense nod of acknowledgement from the man. "So, have you all ordered?"

"I've ordered drinks for you all, but as for the food, you can choose whatever you like." Hermione smiled warmly, calling a waitress over for menus.

After ordering their foods, the five of them sat tensely. Unsure of what to say, Hermione decided if one of them weren't going to speak, then they it'll be the quietest dinner.

"So, Draco," She started. "Have you prepared for your OWLs?"

Draco was surprised that she was starting a conversation with him, "I have, how about you?"

"Oh, don't talk about it, Malfoy. She's hasn't slept for days merely because of studying." Ron snickered.

Draco laughed, "I can say the sa-"

"Okay!" Ginny cut in, a bare grin on her countenances. "The food has arrived, ugh I'm starving. Are you too, Harry?"

As Harry tried to reply, Draco once again turned on his phone. Fuming.