Rikara meeting...ruvya find something..

Zacznij od początku

"Yes gauri... Just ask me"

Ommkara said confidently...

"Think again" gauri said...

"U just tell me...m ready to die for your happiness"

Ommkara reply in painful tone... He want to do anything for her happiness...

Gauri had pain on her face... Her eyes was teary.. Then she said in a choking voice...

"Then... Then gave me back my virginity.... Gave me back my happiness... Gave me back my conference... Gave me back my life... Gave me back my old gauri... Tell me... Can u gave all this back"

Ommkara see her in teary eyes then lower his head in guilt and shame... Tear rolling on his cheek.... He close his eyes... He can't face her after listen this...

He not only destroy her body... But destroy her soul... Her happiness.. everything...

"I am not that old gauri who trap in your suger coated words"

Omm still lower his head... Gauri turn... Her back face him... She wipe her tears... She don't want to show him that she is weak...

"Tell me... You want your brother happiness or not"

Omm up his head and see her back... Yes... He want...
He already in guilt to destroy her life.... Now he can't bear the guilt to destroy his brother happiness... He wipe his tear...

"Yes... I want it... Tell me... What can I do"

"I have some conditions... If you agree... Then I make bhavya ready for marriage"

Gauri told...

"Tell me"

Ommkara said...

Scene 3

Rudy told everything about the incident to aahan...
Aahan just shock... He can't digest it...

"What are you saying"

"Yes aahan... Please help us... I feel that something is wrong there... I know my bhai well... He can't do it in his sense"

Rudy pleaded..

"Not something... Everything is wrong rudy"

Aahan told....

"What do mean"

Bhavya ask...

"I know ommkara very well from school days... He loves to bet with us... And it's continue to collage days... He challenge us to make girls fall for him... But he Never challenge ever to sleep with any girl"

Aahan told with confidence... Ruvya just shock...

"Did you remember well... When he challenge about gauri didu"

Bhavya ask...

"Yes... I remember... Ommkara challenge us that he make gauri fall in love with him... Not to sleep with her"

"Aahan please remember about that day... Who's bday party that is.. Did you remember something weird... Please tell us"

Rudy ask impatiently...
Aahan think for some time...

"Yes... It's my bday party... But I gave the party at pub... And not in a hotel... And I didn't invite gauri... But ommkara is also not come there"

Ruvya is confuse now... Can omm really a criminal..

"Please remember aahan... Is there is something or someone which is weird... Is there someone who is omm bhai or gauri's enemy"

Rudy ask... Aahan think...

"No... Ommkara is friendly with everyone... He has no enemy."

"Please aahan remember"

Bhavya ask... After few minutes of thinking...

"Yes... There is a boy... Who jealous to ommkara always... We are in same collage but he is not our friend because of his nature"

Aahan told...

"Who"

Rudy ask..

"Ajaya... His name is aajaya... He always try to insult ommkara... And always fail... But we are shock when he offered friendship to ommkara at shimla"

"Did he come shimla"

Bhavya ask...

"Yes... He come shimla with his friends... And the weird thing is.. He is also vanished after my bday"

Now bhavya confirm.... Something is fishy...

"By the way... Who told gauri that omm challenge to sleep with her"

Aahan ask..
Rudy see towards bhavya...
Bhavya didn't know...

"Didu not told me his name"

"Hmm... But if any enemy did it.. Then they blackmail or trouble both... But here is nothing happen"

Aahan told...

Again confusion.. Yes... No one can blackmail them...

"Did you know where is ajaya"

Rudy ask...

"No"

Aahan reply...

Rudy sigh and stood up..

"OK aahan.. We have to go now... Thank you so much for the information"

"Hey... Don't say that rudy... Ommkara is my friend... Ask me any time.. M ready to help you"

Aahan reply with smile..

"Aarmm.. Aahan...please don't tell it to anyone... I mean...... "

Bhavya said hesitantly...

"Don't worry bhavya"

Aahan reply...
Ruvya bid by to aahan..

Scene 4

In taxi..

"Now what rudy"

"Ajaya... Our next target is aajaya"

"But tomorrow is engagement"

"I know bhavya... But what to do"

Scene 5

Rikara stood at the garden... Gauri still stood facing her back to him... She Already told the conditions..

"So this is my conditions... Do you accept it"

Gauri ask... She not turn...
Otherwise she saw a broken man... Who shattered into pieces now...

Omm's tear flowing like river.. He feel so weak after listen her conditions..

( I will tell you later)

He can't able to reply her...
Her conditions is gave him more pain now...

Not receiving any reply gauri turn... See his conditions and little shock...
Or as I say feel bad...
But she quickly remember his deed... And again stone hearted...

"Tell me... Do u agree"

Omm see her with his tearful red eyes..
Gauri's heart skip a beat...
She quickly turn her face from him... Otherwise may be she melt...

"You had time till tomorrow..decision is yours....if you want Rudy's happiness... Then do it... Otherwise you are responsible for all this"

Saying this she left... Omm still stood in the same position... He is in deep pain...

He fall on his knees..

"It's..... More.. More better gauri... If... If you told me to leave my life... Death is more better than accept your conditions.... But... I do it... For you... For my brother... For my family"

He said himself in a broken tone...

He cryed his heart out.... 😭😭😭😭

So.. What is gauri conditions which shattered omm... Who is aajya... Can he is responsible for all this... What about ruvya... Can they successful... Let's see... Thank you...