Nightmare (part 2)

Scene 1

Night... ...

A boy sleep on bed.. With his stomach pressing on bed...

Suddenly he grip the bedsit tight... He murmur in sleep...

"Ummm... Mmmm... Noo... Leave... Leave her... Please"

Then he started beat the bed with his fist... Still sleeping in same position... Close his eyes...

No... No please... Leave her please...

He had nightmare... A girl scream to save her... And a boy push her on bed... He try to force himself on her... The girl crying... Begging him to leave her but the monster is not listen... Just than the girl exclaimed loudly...

Noooooo

The boy wake up with a jerk and sit on bed... His throat is dry... He is sweating.... Try to catch his breath...
The nightmare is like the reality for him...

After few minutes he calm himself and on the lights of the room.. He try to hold the water glass with his shaking hand and gulp it...

He close his eyes and try to be calm...
He wipe the sweat..

Just than his phone ring...
He faintly smile when he saw the caller I'd..

"Hlo rudra". His little bro...

"Hlo omm bhai... U OK? "

Rudra ask him a worried tone...

"M OK rudy... Why u ask this at this time? "

Omm ask his crazy bro...

"I feel u need me.. So "

Rudra told him... Omm smile... He know how much his brother worried for him.. Because he know about his nightmare...

"Rudy.... M fine"

"OK... But u remember na tomorrow is my engagement... And u still in London "

Rudra complain.... Which omm chuckle...

"I will be there in time "

"What to need to go there for a stupid business deal... I warn u... If you not come... M not engaged with bhavya "

Rudra threatened omm... Omm couldn't help but smile to his crazy little dumble oberoi...

"OK... Fine... My flight is in 3 hour... I will be there"

Omm replyed...

"Ok... Come soon bro... I miss you "

"Miss you too my duffer bro... By"

Omm told that and hang up the call before rudy scold him to call him duffer...

After cut the call omm think about his life... Which is totally change in this 6 years...

He is not the fun loving boy anymore... He is now a well known business man..Mr. OSO... He always in business trips...

He had this nightmare since years... His parents is always worried for him... He try to treat himself to a psychiatrist but no use... It's all because of his past.... The scary past.. He not tell anyone about his past..

When rudra want to marry bhavya... His parents pressurized him to get married...because he is elder... But he denied... Somehow he convince his parents and rudy for marriage...

He don't want to get married... He don't want to spoil anyone's life... Because he not able to come out his past ever..

The scary past which always with him... If his parents and brother know about his past then they shattered... He lose their trust and love...

So... He not say anything to anyone... And bear his scary past... The pain alone..

With this thought he get up and get ready for his flight...

Love you all...