Soul Switcher #19

~~Y/n's POV~~

My eyes were wide open in shock, b-but what about the deal, I made with Marinette?!

"Y-you're Chat Noir?" I asked.

"Mhm..." He replied, I grabbed his wrist to see if he wore the ring...it's true...I let go of his wrist and looked at my hands.

"Oh nononononono." I whispered to myself, Adrien grabbed my hand which caused me to look at him.

"A-are you disappointed?"

"No, Adrien I'm all but disappointed."

"Then what's wrong Y/n?"

"Long story short, Marinette likes you like, like likes you and that day she pulled me into the bathroom to talk privately is because she wanted to know if I liked you, and since I was new, I didn't and told here that you are all her's." I started, "and if I go back on my word she would think I am a horrible friend and that I'm a liar..."

"Hey look, I'll go talk to-"

"NO!" I started, " that will break her heart..."

"Well, I guess we keep it a secret then?"

I nodded in response not really knowing what to say, we stayed in our hiding spot for a while, the sun was going down so I think the game is over...

"Should we get going?" I asked.

"What ever you say m'lady" he replied, I swingged back up, onto the bridge, Adrien wasn't far behind.

"I'll see you tomorrow, chatton." I said then gave him a kiss on the cheek. seeing that the bridge was empty, I transformed and pounced my way home.

_-Time Skip-_

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day, I checked my calendar and today's design is; formal, I went to the shower and got changed.

Again I headed to the limousine and arrived at my destination, dad didn't seem that stressed this morning. I got out of the limo and went to my stand, Adrien was wearing a nice tux, it was black and had a nice night sky pattern on the tie. Not much happened until... an akumatized victim came busting through the roof, she kinda looked like a ghost, she had no legs instead she had mist. Her clothes were strange, the entire left side was white and right side was black, her makeup showed to faces, one on the left and one on the right.

"I am Soul Switcher, and I have come for her!" She yelled and pointed her finger towards me, "hand her over and this will go quickly and easily, if not... well good luck." A black leather suit flew past me, and stood protectively in front of me. Chat turned his head to look at me.

"Go, I'll hold her off." He whispered, I pulled off my high heels and booked (booked it is like: ran really fast. For the people that don't know) it for back stage. I made it out into the streets of Paris, wait what am I doing? I have my own miraculous! The scene of me going back in there played in my head, Chat will not be happy with me... I decided to keep running.

~~Soul Switchers POV~~

Y/n will pay for going back on her word... she said he is all mine... she has lied to me... now she shall pay for her mistakes...

~~Chat Noir's POV~~

Y/n... why is she after Y/n?

"Hey! Soul Switcher, purr-haps I'm feline generous and this could go down the easy way." I yelled at her.

"Oh, kitty how I loved your puns, but always neglected them..." she started, "but I'm not after you....yet.... next time you see me, it might be the last thing you see." Then she disappeared into a cloud of mist, some one grabbed my shoulder, I looked back and saw Y/n's adoptive dad.

"Please bring my angel back safe." He said in almost tears.

"Don't worry, I'll do everything I can Sir." I replied then ran out the room.

~~Y/n's POV~~

I kept running and didn't look back, I had no idea where I was at the moment but that was not going to stop me... but my stamina will... I wonder how far I ran, I can hardly even see the Effiel Tower. I kept walking at a steady pace, then a gust of mist appeared in front of me, I stood in a fighting position, the akumatized victim from before appeared.

"Y/n... I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk." She said.

"Yeah, right." I replied sarcastically.

"I see you don't believe me... oh well." She blew some mist at me and I was covered in the aroma, everything went black again. Not to long after I woke up and saw... MY BODY?!

"Hope your soul likes it's new home!" My body said then transformed, "ooo, fun!" Then my body jumped away into the distance. My soul like its new home? I looked down and saw my left hand was white and my right and was black, I MUST HAVE SWITCHED BODIES WITH HER! I followed her, but fell behind because I was still getting used to the power. I landed on a roof and saw Soul Switcher on a different one, just standing there, I decided to wait and do a sneak attack on her but my body couldn't move when I saw Chat jump onto the same roof, running towards her. Giving her a big hug then kissing her on the lips, he looked happy and so did she... I wanted to intervene but my body stopped me, dead in my tracks.

~~Chat Noir's POV~~

I kept looking for Y/n, either in her miraculous form or not. I couldn't find her for what seemed forever then I saw a tusk of h/l, h/c hair jump onto a roof, I immediately knew it was her so I followed. I saw her on the roof, I was wide eyed and happy she was okay. She gave me a small smile, then I knew I wasn't dreaming. I ran to her, giving her a big hug, almost pushing her over. When I released the hug I gave her a loving, passionate kiss.

"I'm so happy you're okay!" I said while giving her another hug.

"I could say the same!" She replied.

"Alright purr-incess, how about we take you home?"

"Sounds good!"

~~Y/n's POV in Soul Switcher's body~~

Where are they going now? I followed them all the way to my house?! HEX NO FIRST YOU STEAL MY BODY THEN A KISS FROM MY BOYFRIEND NOW MY HOUSE!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! They entered my room through the balcony door, I wonder if they will let me in? Jackson! He knows about my past, I told him after I told Adrien, just in case a situation like this happened! I walked through the gates and not even a second after that, 10 guards where already surrounding me, jeez these guys' need a raise.

"Who are you and state your business!" One said.

"I am Y/n and I here to enter my house." I replied calmly.

"You don't look like her..." another said.

"Well I am her, long story short akumatized person switched bodies with me."

"Yeah right..." a different one said.

"Get Jackson and I can prove it." I demanded.

"Listen missy, we don't take orders from you!" One started, "so move along!"

"Wait." A familiar voice said, "she could be telling the truth."

"Jackson!"

"Tell me, what happened to you in your past." I told him the whole thing secretly, all the guards were ordered to back away, "Alright, she's telling the truth let her in." I ran upstairs to find...

The end of the chapter! Dundunduuuuuun! Okay hope you liked it, LOVE YA! 2nd chapter of double upload hope you liked it!

Word Count: 1314