Gym #7

~~Adrien's POV~~

O-O WHAA— G-Golden Tiger? Come to this? Awesome! I wonder if the song she danced to was for Chat Noir?... Nah.... Probably not....wellllll maybe.... but I can't think about that right now, I need to get back to school.

~~Y/n's POV~~

I quickly transformed back, behind stage and gave Taag some food. I swiftly ran over to the limousine and they drove me to school, once I got there I took my bag with my sport gear in it, once we parked I ran into the school only to be swarmed by people cheering.

"Omgisy/n! Ilovedyourconcert! You'resuchagooddancer! IhopeonedayIcanbethatgood, maybeyoucanteachme!" The crowd roared, then suddenly a person came busting through the crowd, pushing everyone out of the way.

"Euh MOVE, I SAID MOVE!" The person said while pushing the last person, I finally had a good view of who the person was... it was Chloe, "alight y/n... it came to my attention that I didn't get a VIP ticket from you." She said in the most annoying voice ever.

"Well, sorry Chloe I ran out." I replied.

"Oh, that's alright.... I'll let it slide, this time..."

"Hehe..."

"Just one question-" She started then Adrien came into the crowd can grabbed my arm while, Nino and Alya blocked off the crowd. Marinette was with Adrien and I trying to get me away from everyone. They took me to the locker room and said that we have PE, I quickly got changed. (Your clothes)

The others also got changed

The others also got changed. (Adrien's clothes, sorry for the weird picture XD)

Once we were done everyone was standing outside, but in their sport uniforms

Once we were done everyone was standing outside, but in their sport uniforms. They all stared at Adrien and I... this is getting rediculous! I just want to be treated like a normal person, IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK!*sigh*

"Alright you mice! Let do some sport!" A deep male voice yelled from behind the crowd, I looked over the bunch of people and saw a man with bright orange hair and tan skin, he looked kinda weird... everyone turned around to face him, then waited to see what they had to do.

"Alright, I want you all to do the spilts for a least a minute!" He exclaimed, all the boys except Adrien booed and even some of the girls did. I find it quite easy, I had to do it when practicing to be a model so I don't care anymore. My group and I walked to the side of the gym far away from everyone else, Marinette, Adrien and I did it no problem, Nino and Alya on the other hand...

"Dude, doesn't that hurt?" Nino asked while trying to get closer to the ground, buuuut failing...

"No...?" Adrien replied, like he was clueless. I turned my head towards Marinette and just saw her doing the splits and resting her head on her hands that were being help up by her elbows, and she was staring at Adrien doing the splits.

"How do you do that girl?" Alya asked while sitting down on the floor. I was doing the splits with my arms on the cat sit position, thinking is this done already?  I looked up into the sky since there was a giant sun window at the top of the gym, it looked really cloudy like it was going to rain, that is kind of natural weather.... I guess.... well a least it's different. It started to drip slightly, we kept doing sport then it started to actually rain.

"Alright, well mice it's raining so sport is cancelled." The Sport teacher, Mr. Mith said. Everyone got out of the split position then walked to the locker room, everyone started grabbing there jackets, rain coats and umbrellas'. I looked in my locker trying to find my stuff, but when I couldn't find it I started pulling things out frantically.

"Nonononono!" I said frantically.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Marinette asked behind me.

"I can't find any of my rain wear!" I stated.

"Someone must have stole it!" Alya Said creeping up to me, Adrien and Nino walked onto the sene looking at Alya.

"What happened Dudet?" Nino asked me.

"Someone stole Y/n's rain coat!" Alya exclaimed.

"Alya we don't know that for sure, Y/n just can't find it." Marinette stated, Adrien slammed is fist into his palm.

"I have an Idea!" He said, he ran off to his locker then came back later holding a black hoodie with cat hears on the top. (Dis just without the person and it is actually a male jacket)

"Adrien, I can't accept this!" I said feeling guilty having to use his jacket

"Please, Y/n I don't want you to catch a cold." He stated, he held the bottom of it then flipped it over and shoved it over my head and onto my body. The sleeves were huge and went over my hands, and it went below my hips.

"Awwwwwe!" Alya exclaimed, Marinette did something like a huff.

"Dude you have the heart on an angel!" Nino said and gently elbowed Adrien in the ribs, Adrien was just staring at me with a tint of rose pink blush on his face. We were all just standing there kinda like idiots... then Marinette pulled me away from my arm, but not in a rough way more like in a way she wanted to talk to me not hurt me. She pulled me into the girls bathroom and looked me in the face.

"Y/n I need to ask you a serious question." She said.

"Alright, fire away." I replied and sat on the counter that connects to all the sinks.

"D-Do you love Adrien?" She asked, looking down at the ground with sorrow in her eyes'. I jumped off the counter and gave her a hug.

"Marinette, I don't love Adrien. I have my heart set out for another." I answered, bobbing down to see her face, "I promise he is all your's okay?"

"O-okay..."

Dun dun duuuuuuun! What will happen? Adrien IS Chat Noir! How will this turn out? Stay tuned and find out!

Word count: 1060