MY PHONE #9

_-Y/n POV-_

I am laid on my bed petting Silhouette with my left hand, while useing my right hand to go through why phone and see if there is something happening on my calendar. I bent my knees' so my feet are on the bed but yet, my knees' aren't and instead are pointing to the (R/C) (room colour we went through this a few chapters ago) roof. 

oh my gosh I feel like a total idiot... the bathroom door then slowly creaked open, I looked at the door to see Chat leaning on the door frame spinning his jet black belt in circles. Okay well seems like he's back to his normal flirty self... I didn't feel like saying anything to him right now, after what happened... so I moved my head back in the position where my legs' were covering the bathroom enterence. Silhouette went to her bed and started to sleep, I looked back at Chat to see what he was doing and he wasn't there, I sat up cross legged and scanned the room from left to right. Once my eyes' got completely to the right I saw the same emerald green eyes' I saw when I first met him, I jumped back because to be honest, it startled me and he was REALLY close.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Chat asked, with worry once I wiggled back. I moved back to my original position and he moved his head a little away from me.

"I'm fine Chat, you just startled me." I replied while looking back at my phone. 

"What are you doing on your phone?" He started to move closer to me, almost on my shoulder, his eyes' gazing at my phone.

"You're singing is like a chat scratching on a... chalk board!" Chat spoke out one of the comments', anger erupted in his voice. He snatched my phone from my hand and put it on the bedside table next to him.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" I yelled and leaned over him to get my phone, he covered the phone with his hand in a tight grip and held it high in the air. I let out a small growl, and went back to my position but instead of laying down I was on my knees' reaching for Chat's hand. After trying with all my might, I sat back on my knees'. He held the phone, his arm leaning off the bed. I growled again and pounced for his hand, jumping over his whole body, he was startled and let go of the phone, before it could touch the ground I grabbed it out of mid air. I rolled on the floor and landed back on my feet in a chat like position. I looked back at him and he was in awe.

"H-How did you?" He strutted having trouble trying to speak his words', "did you have any training or something?"

I stood up and faced him, to keep my identity a secret I said yes.

"Wow, you need to teach me that one day!" He exclaimed, with excitement.

"Why? You are the great Chat Noir." I said sarcastically, "besides, Alya has shown me a clip of you doing that once."

"Ohohoh, Y/n you misunderstand, that was Copy Chat not me." He said like he was offended.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I put my fingers on the bridge of my nose, "Fine."

-A Long Traing Session Later-

"Okay so that is all you have to do, you aced it and now I'm tried, so cya." I waved as I pushed him onto the balcony. We were standing on the balcony and I felt a cold breeze go by, I walked back inside a grabbed the jacket Adrien gave me, I walked back outside and Chat Noir was looking at me wide eyed and had a little blush across his face. Since he is a little taller than me he was slightly looking down at me.

"Hey, you alright Mr. Blush a lot?" I asked, with a small giggle. He shook his head and the blush disappeared.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine. It's just that... you're wearing an oversized black cat jacket, anditlookssocuuuuuuuuuute!" He exclaimed, I slightly grinned at his comment. My phone's alarm started to go off, which ruined the moment completely... 

"Well, I better get going." I said, Chat Noir looked at me with saddened eyes'. I moved closer to the side of my face and lightly kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Y/n. For saving me." He whispered in my ear, he moved back and looked at me and said; "Ma Princesse." (My Princess in French) then swiftly jumped away into the distance. Agh Chat what are you doing to me... I walked back inside and looked at my phone.

Alarm:

Your Turn On Night Partrol

8:00

"Alright, lets do this." I said, I transformed and quickly pounced out of my room with extatic speed.

_-later-_

 I landed on a roof in a three point landing and stood up.

"yep everything seems alright." I said to myself, I heard a noise from behind me, I quickly jumped around to only see an empty roof.

"Hey!" I yelled, "who's there?!" I treaded closer to the chimney which is really the only place you can hide on this roof. As I was getting closer to the chimney the noise stopped, I looked around the corner with a sharp turn, I was suddenly pressed against the ground a strong grip around my wrists holding me from slashing at the figure, I equiped my Golden Tiger Claws and tried to scratch the dark figure.

OH NO! WHO HAS YOU PINNED TO THE FREEZING COLD ROOF? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!

Word Count: 943