"Thank you mommy. Thank you for letting me spend my birthday with you. I love you so much mommy ko." I can't help but to shed a tear. I'm so lucky to have her as my daughter. She's still a child but she understands my situation more than anyone else.

"I love you too anak." I kissed her forehead before I released her from the hug and closes the door.

Klaus POV

"What time will this meeting end?" I whispered to Alex with an exasperated voice.

"Konting minutes nalang. Napaka oa mo Sir ah." He said while laughing. I sighed.

I badly want to leave. I've never been like this in a meeting. I don't know why I feel uneasy, I have this bad feeling the whole day. It seems like something will happen but I can't seem to point out what it is.

When the meeting ended, I immediately stood up and took my car keys to drive. I didn't had the chance to talk to Alex. I feel like there's something bad that's going to happen so I want to go to Kaye as fast as I can that I almost made my car fly. Good thing I used one of my fastest car today.

I was throbbing my fingers on the wheel as I waited through the traffic lights. Damn lights. I'm already near her place pero naabot pa ako ng mga ilaw na to. This is the reason why I like driving fast I'm a bit impatient. I hate feeling anxious about something.

I looked around as I wait and a woman that's very familiar with me caught my attention. Napangiti ako nang makita siya. She was talking to someone na hindi ko kilala. I think she's asking Kaye for directions? May nakita din akong bata sa gitna nila. Kasama yata nung nagtanong, but why did my heartbeat suddenly started beating fast?

I heard car horns behind me and I looked in front. It's green light so I moved forward. Hahanap nalang ako ng pwedeng ikutan pabalik para puntahan siya. I dialled Kaye's number through my car monitor that's connected through my phone and she answered on the third ring.

"Klaus? May problema ba?"

"I was on my way to your unit but I saw you walking on the streets. Where are you heading?" I asked as I manoeuvre the wheel when I saw a U-turn.

"Ah may bibilihin la—Riona?!" I looked at the monitor when Kaye started yelling as if I can see what's happening to her.  "Rio!" Her voice was faint.

"Kaye?! Babe?!" I called as I started to panic when I also heard her panic voice. I heard beeps and shouts until I heard a loud bang on the other line. "Fuck."

Who the hell is Riona? Her friend? The woman she's talking to?

I stopped near the streets where there is a crowd. The street where I last saw her. Hindi ko alam kung nandito siya pero ang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko habang naglalakad ako palapit. I don't even know why my damn feet feels so fucking heavy.

"Rio, baby are you alright?" That voice. It's Kaye's.

"Mommy." Natigil ako sa paglakad nang marining ang boses ng isang bata at nagsimulang umiyak ng malakas.

"It's okay Riona. It's okay." I walked my way past the crowd until I saw her. She didn't see me because she was busy hugging and kissing the little girl checking if she's alright.

I looked carefully at the scene. Merong lalaki sa tabi na mukhang nasugatan dahil sa natumbang bike at tinanong sila kung okay lang. I can't manage to talk and call her as I watch. My thoughts were also clouded.

"Missis okay lang po ba yung anak mo?"

"Riona, anak, are you okay? Wala bang masakit?" I hitched my breath as I heard her call the little girl. An endearment, I think? People use it to call random kids nowadays.

"Mommy this hurts." The girl held her hand. I heard someone say that maybe the girl had sprained her wrist. The scene is confusing but what's more confusing was the word that the girl used to call Kaylareen.

I think there's something wrong with me because I think I heard her use the word mommy two times now.

"Kaye?" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth. She looked up at me. I was looking at her surprised face when my attention was drawn by the green-eyed little girl in front of me.