Chapter 27- Last Moment

I kept on working while Luke is having fun watching me work, "Hey Sara who is the hot guy watching you?" Asked one of the ladies I work with

"Hey Sara who is the hot guy watching you?" Asked one of the ladies I work with. I looked at Luke and said,
"My soon to be step brother Luke" she looked at Luke and smiled and then she asked,
"Is he seeing anyone?" I felt my heart cleanch at the question. I knew he wasn't seeing anyone, I was never going to be with him but I knew we couldn't be together so I just gave her a smile.
"No he isn't seeing anyone" I said and then she walked over to Luke and I just went back to work and tried not to think about Luke hoing out with my co-worker. After work was over I headed out and saw Luke waitting out the front for me, I walked over to Luke and tapped him on the shoulder, Luke looked at me with a big smile and then Luke grabbed my hand and dragged me down the street.
"Luke what are you doing?" I asked slightly wondering why he is dragging me somewhere,
"A place that I want to show you" Luke said still dragging me somewhere.

Luke dragged me to this small quite hill that looked over a small park and it just looked so beautiful,
"This place is amazing" I said with a big smile. Luke held my hand tightly as we both looked at everything in our sight,
"Would you be ok if we were in a relationship but we kept it a seceret?" Asked and I was just shocked that he would ask that. I didn't know what to say, what could I say, I wanted to say yes but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it in if I did say yes, I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I would be doing this to myself for this.
"Luke I want to say yes but I know it will be hard on me" I said as I look at the ground but Luke made me look at him and he just gives me a kind smile.
"I understand Sara, I will let you think about it, I will never ask you to give me a answer and I will never take this away from you. I will always wait for you even if we are old I will still wait for you" Luke said and I couldn't help but smile, Luke is amazing and I can't stand that something is holding me back from being with him. I just have to be the perfect daughter that I have to let the man that means so much to me but I have to let him go because of my mum I have to be his step sister.

I looked at Luke and hugged him tightly knowing that I felt so bad that I'm my mum's perfect daughter and my dad's angel.
"Let's go home before everyone wonders where we are" I said and Luke nodded and we walked home holding hands and this is the top five best moment in my life. We walked all the way home and when we got back Will, Orcid and Toby are in the living room watching tv while I see my mum in the kitchen.
"Hello you two, where did you two go?" My mum asked,
"Luke came to work with me and then we headed to a park to relax" I said smilling.
"That sounds good anyways we are all going to bed early since the wedding is tomorrow and we all have to be up and early so we can get ready" my mum said and I smiled slightly. I walked over to my mum and hugged her tightly knowing that this is way more painful then I thought and it just keeps hurting. I let go of my mum and then started headed upstairs,
"I will just head off to bed now I'm not that hungry" I said and then walked into my room closing the door behind me. I got changed into my normal pj's and climbed into bed holding a pillow to my chest, I sighed knowing that I have to be ready for the heart break of becoming step siblings with Luke. I am happy for my mum finding love again, Will is happy to have a new dad and a brother but me and Luke are thrown between this.

Luke and me wish we could be together but yet we can't, we love our parents, we want them to be happy but I don't know how long I can last knowing I want to beg my mum to not marry Toby so me and Luke can be together. I take a deep breath and slowly drifting off to sleep knowing that time is up for us if only we could go back in time so we could be together. I slept through the night and woke up to the sound of Luke's voice, I opened my eye's to see Luke kneeling in front of me, I sat up and yawned.
"Is it time?" I asked and Luke just nodded, I got up and then grabbed my dress and headed into the bathroom, I had a nice long shower and then once I was good I got into my dress, I did my hair all nice and then put on some make up. I looked in the mirror and all I can see is a girl that is wearing a fake smile, I walked out of the bathroom seeing Luke strugle with his tie. I walked over to him and take over fixing up his tie and making sure that it looks perfect,
"I see you listened to me about you leaving your hair down for the wedding" Luke said and I just smiled knowing I was pleased he liked that my hair was down. After he looked perfect I watched as Orcid walked over to us looking perfect and I just knew that this was going to be a perfect wedding well for my mum and Toby.

 After he looked perfect I watched as Orcid walked over to us looking perfect and I just knew that this was going to be a perfect wedding well for my mum and Toby