Chapter 26- Victoria Trouble

As we were walking down the hall we started to hear everyone whispering amd we all know it's about me but I just took a deep breath knowing that they will not get to me

As we were walking down the hall we started to hear everyone whispering amd we all know it's about me but I just took a deep breath knowing that they will not get to me. Ty and Ray walk me to my first class, I took a seat and I can see Victoria, Hanna and Janus talking and I can hear Victoria going on about Luke. I knew she must be going on about him being surpended all because he started a fight and I also knew she was going to blame me. Suddenly the teacher walked in and started the class and I can tell people are looking me since everyone would be blaming me for Luke getting surpended. Well everyone can blame me but really they should blame Victoria since she told them a twisted thruth of my seceret and he was just defending me.

After class I was on my way to my next class by Janus had grabbed me and pinned me to the wall, I knew what was going to happen since I kinda expected this.
"You fucken bitch you got anything to say about Luke getting surpended" Victoria said sounding super pissed, I just kept my mouth closed since I knew what she wanted me to say but I won't ever say that since I'm not going to lie. Victoria clicks her fingers and suddenly Janus punches me in the stomach, it hurt like hell but like I said I won't let her break me this time, I'm going to become strong enough for my daughter to look up at me and will be proud to call me her mum. Suddenly Janus was pulled off of me and then I hear some fall onto the ground, I look up to see Ty on the ground with her hand covering her eye. A teacher walked over to Ty and helped her up and I moved over to Ty and I make her show me her eye and I can already see her getting a black eye.
"What happened here?" The teacher asked and Victoria is about to saysomething but Ty says,
"I was looking for Sara since we have Drama together and I saw Janus punch her in the stomach and Victoria and Hanna just watched but Victoria told her to. I decided I had to help Sara so I pulled Janus off of her and she just punched me in the eye" I was kinda shocked Ty would tell the teacher everything.

The teacher looked at Ty and then me to fully look at Victoria, Hanna and Janus and I can tell Victoria is pissed and I know Ty just put herself on her hit list.
"Ty and Sara please head to the sick bay" the teacher told us and Ty just nodded and took me to the sick bay, Ty was given an eye pack for her eye and I was also given one for my stomach.
"Ty why would you bassically snitch on them, you know they are going to go after you" I said and Ty just giggled and said,
"So if they target me then they will leave you alone and that is all that matter to me, I can handle it since bullying is way of life for me so don't worry". Ty is the best since I know her mum emotional abuses her, her dad just doesn't care and her siblings are her mum's pride and joy, Ty has way too many problems. She is so much like a sister to me, I think I want to make it up to her knowing she is always worried she will lose her friends but I will make sure I'm there for her and I show her that I will never leave her.

We ended up missing our next class and Ty was sent home and I was too, I walked Ty home and then walked home myself to see everyone is gone. I walked upstairs and opened my door to suddenly feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and I knew who it was,
"What are you doing back from school so early?" Luke asked and I said knowing I can't hide it,
"Victoria got Janus to punch me in the stomach and then Ty helped me but got punched in the face so now she has a black eye so we were sent home". I can feel Luke's grip get tighter and I know he is blaming himself for this,
"I should have made sure I didn't get surpended so I could have protected you" Luke said and I just sighed. Luke being protective and I know both our hearts a breaking since our parents are getting married tomorrow.
"Luke I know we don't want this but we have to accept this and can you please let me go I need to head to work" I said but Luke's grip just got tighter,
"We should enjoy us not being step siblings one more time, please Sara" Luke said and I knew I wanted that too but I just knew it would be also very painful on us.

I sighed knowing I was going to give in but I also knew I didn't want to feel that pain of the heart break but I won't beable to stop it.
"Luke if I did we both know we will have to suffer the heart break of it" I said and Luke said back,
"I don't care I want to have an amzing last moment as not step siblings so please". I sighed and said,
"I still have to work so you can come with me and we can still be together", Luke smiled and nodded so he let me get ready for work. After I was ready for work me and Luke headed to my work place, Luke was hanging around while I worked and I can tell he is happy and I am too. But we know this will be over once our parents get married so we have to enjoy that last moments we have left before we lose everything we want to have.

 But we know this will be over once our parents get married so we have to enjoy that last moments we have left before we lose everything we want to have