Chapter 7- Horror Is The Worst

After I finished the orange juice and the fruit salad I grabbed the dishes and walked downstairs and was about to wash them up when Luke came up behind me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After I finished the orange juice and the fruit salad I grabbed the dishes and walked downstairs and was about to wash them up when Luke came up behind me.
"Not happening Sara your not doing any type of work at all so go back to bed and rest or go take a bath a relex or even just sit on the couch and watch some tv". I thought about it and I guess he is right and I should relax,
"Fine I will go relax but not willingly" I said putting my dishes on the beanch and heading upstairs. I headed to my room and grabbed some nice comfy clothing, I then walked off to the bathroom locking the door and then running the bath as I took off all my clothing then once the bath was full I hoped in and just relaxed.

After my bath I got changed into the cloths I grabbed which are, yoga pants that have a garden look on them, a grey singlet and a bunny hoodie. I brushed my hair and made two braids, I looked at myself in the mirror thinking how good I look then out of no where I start thinking about how I lost my first kiss to Luke. I blushed and just shook it off, I still don't like him and I never will since he just pisses me off even if he is nice to Will and mum. I sighed and just walked out of the bathroom amd headed downstairs to see Luke sitting on the couch, watching TV while he is on his phone texting by my guess. I walked over and say next to him and then was about to grab the remote but my hand was hit by Luke while he was still texting.

I looked at him very annoyed, he told me to relex and here he is being a dick,
"Your not watching the tv" I said see that he has put a horror movie on and I hate horror movies.
"So I want to watch Saw since it's the best horror movie ever so just accept this" he said putting his phone down then looking at the TV. I grabbed a pillow as the movie got started and I grabbed cushion and held it up in front of my face so I couldn't see the TV.
"I hate horror it's the worst, people getting killed and being dumb, the killer being creepy as heck and even just the blood and guts are the worst" I said being all annoyed. I then heard Luke start laughing, I looked at him as he looks at me and asked,
"Are you scared of horror movies?" I started to yell at myself after that. He has found me out and he is going to kill me but then I didn't have to say anything as I looked away from him and hid my face

He just laughed even more and I just felt sad for myself, I always hated horror and I was sure he knew now, I threw the cushion at him and then got up. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down on the couch,
"Come on if you get scared you can hold my hand" Luke said with a big smile. I blushed at that and just decided to sit down and accept this. I knew I was going to die while watching the movie and yet he says I should relax and horror movies stress me out not relax me. I was starting to hate Luke even more but I knew that Will likes him and mum is happy and then mum is happy with Toby but this is just making me feel like my purpose is fading away.

Luke made me watch every Saw movie until the new one and I just felt sick, Luke was texting as I was now shaking. All of a sudden Luke looked at me and pulled me into his chest and I was blushing thinking he might try and kiss me again. Luke just held me close and then started to rub my back,
"I'm sorry that I made you do this but Will told me that you hate horror movies but I didn't know you hated them this bad. I just guessed if you watched it you would not do any work and I don't want you to do anything for Will and your mum's sake" Luke said putting his phone down and looked at the TV. I knew I was going to kill Will later but I am too scared to care at the moment, I just hid my face in his chest begging for it to be over but then I started to feel tired and just closed my eyes falling asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

I woke up to the sound of my brothers favorite show, I rubbed my eyes and looked at the TV to see that Will is watching Teen Titain. I smiled and then I saw I was really close to a sleeping Luke and we were wrapped up in a blanket and I just started to blush, I moved away from him, leaving the blanket on him. I got up and patted Will's head and then sat next to him, Will sits in my lap and it made me smile more, Will always did this to be close to me.
"So Will why did you tell Luke about how I hate horror movies, you broke the sibling code" I said hidding that I was really upset.
"I'm sorry but if you think about it Luke is family so I didn't really break the sibling code" Will said just looking at the TV. I died at that since he was right but I don't want Luke as my step brother, I want him to be the guy I see at school where I hate him for well him. Not a guy that is the older sibling and is my step brother, I want him to go away with his dad and stay away from my family. This is my family, I protect my family, I make my family smile, my family comes first and I am the one that keeps then safe and Luke and his dad are taking that away from me.

 This is my family, I protect my family, I make my family smile, my family comes first and I am the one that keeps then safe and Luke and his dad are taking that away from me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.