I love You's Anger & Hiding.

Alex's Pov.  

Great one pool+one Jackass= Me getting wet again, there was no way of grabbing him from the side's looks like I'm gonna have to jump in there to get him this time, believe it or not this wasn't jacks thing of the night he jumps naked into my swimming pool at every party and I'm always the one to go in after him, Zack and Rian always seem to be busy when it comes to fishing him out, mmm, like I enjoy pulling a wet naked jack out of the pool, well. 

I jumped into the pool and hooked my arms under jacks arm pits pulling his naked body out of the water, I place my jacket over Jack covering him up from the giggling girls. 

"Just for once dude wouldn't you like to not get drunk, get laid, remember it and not finish on one of my mom's bedsheets" His hands pushed out at my face clumsily trying to knock me back into the water, I shrugged off my urge to push him back in and ran back into the house in search of Zack, the only one beefy and willing to even attempt to move naked Jack. 

I located him rather quickly Lent against the wall by him self drink in hand, the minute he saw me dripping wet and angry, god that sounds like a porn title. 

"Its that time of night already?" Zack asked shaking his head and downing the last of his beer. 

"Oh yeah but this time hes both naked and wet" Zack shook his head and went off out the patio doors to deal with the Jack situation, fuck I'm getting water on mom's laminate, without even thinking I bolted straight upstairs, making sure to go so fast I wouldn't drip, I ran straight into my bedroom without thinking to getting changed, she noticed me and screamed slightly pulling to cover herself up with my quilt. 

"ALEX DON'T YOU KNOCK" She hoped around trying to get covered, my cheeks burnt bright red, I automatically put my hands over my face and turned around. 

"NOT WHEN ITS MY ROOM MY GOD WHY WERE YOU NAKED?" the fumbling noises finished, god please do not tell me, her and Rian in my bed. 

"You can turn around now Alex" I turned around to her sat back on my bed fully clothed with the worse sex hair. 

"Why are you wet? in fact scratch that Jack right?" I shook my head, oh Jack your name proceeds you. 

"Yeah Jack but back to my question what were you doing in my room" She blushed slightly raking through her long brown hair with her fingers. 

"Are you really asking that question?" I shook my head slightly and passed her the comb from my bedside table. 

"Wheres Rian?" She flinched a little at his name clearly a bit pissed off, before I knew it the tears were streaming down her cheeks. 

"Kara?" I put my hand on her shoulder and she flinched away from my cold touch. 

"After you sent me upstairs, Rian was sat on the bed close to tears I went to sit next to him, comfort him and he kissed me.. Alex you know how long Ive liked him, and it just went from there, and then she walked in and he just pushed me aside like I meant nothing and he went after her" Okay that worried me a bit her?

"Her who was it Kara?" She gave me a blank look the tears starting to poor faster down her face, until now I hadn't even known I was stood up. 

"ELLA ALEX ELLA WHY DOES EVERY FUCKER TALK ABOUT HER LIKE HES MADE OF FUCKING GOLD" She stood up getting right into my face fighting me on every word taking it out on me, all I could think off his Ella she was fine when she came downstairs, she did the keg stand she was okay, but where is she now, RIAN. 

"He said her name Alex, HE SAID HE FUCKING NAME, I acted like I didn't notice it but I did, that broke my fucking heart, STUPID BITCH IN HER FUCKING RED HIGH HEELS" She screamed out her frustrations out at me getting it all out there, by the end of the sentence she was shaking with anger pointing to the single red shoe in the hall way, I no longer cared about the fact I was drenched and my massive forehead was out I just needed to get to her, I ran out of the room much to kara's supprise leaving her stood there staring after me in anger.