Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON

Eliza is let out of the hospital after two days, as well as Alex, who was under the hospital's care after a day, but stayed with Eliza as long as she had to be there. Alex fell more in love with her each day, each hour, each minute, and each second. He loved her so very much, and hated to see her heartbroken or sad. Soon, they were all back at school.

ELIZA'S POV

School hasn't been as bad as I thought so far, as I missed, like, 3 days and figured people would have heard rumors. But nobody said anything. Well, anything that had to do with me. Like always. The end of the school day was so close Then my last period, I realized I had jinxed it.

I was walking in the hallway, getting excused from class to go to the bathroom. And then...

"YO! ELIZABITCH. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!". I turned. There was George, Sam, and Charles.

"W-what do you want?" I asked. I was worried. What the hell where they going to do with me now???

"ELIZABETH WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?? DIDN'T WE TELL YOU TO KEEP QUIET?"

"Y-yes. And I did! All I told were my family and close friends, cuz they were actually there. I did not tell anyone else I-" George cut me off with a hard slap. "OW!" I screeched accidentally. Then Out of nowhere, I hear, "Ey! Get your filthy hands off her!!! I knew exactly who that was. George grabbed me and pushed me against a locker, so my friend could not reach me. But then I felt George literatly being pulled- and I mean pulled- off me.

"Eliza! Are you ok?" Laf asks me.

"Hm? Oh, yea, Laf I'm fine. Just a little shook, that's all". I felt terrible lying to my best friend. I wasn't shook. I was legitimately scared. But I didn't want him to notice. Then...

"ELIZA! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?! ARE YOU OK?! ARE YOU HURT?! OH MY GOD GEORGE, CHARLES, AND SAM SO EFFING HELP ME-"

"ALEX!" I yelled after repeatedly saying his name. "I am perfectly fine. Calm down or a teacher will-"

"EXCUSE ME! What am I seeing here, young men and woman? Please clarify!".

Oh great. Mr. Adams. He is so extra. He is my least favorite teacher. As much as I am happy to see a teacher give the boys a lesson, I am NOT happy to see him.

"N-nothing Mr. Adams, just having an argument on-" Alex paused. "On...uh...".

Oh Jesus Christ save me. Alex is THE WORST at lying, especially to teachers.

"You do not sound very confident in your lie, Mr. Hamilton. Now, all six of you, in my classroom, now". We all slowly got up, Alex helping me to my feet. "I SAID NOW!" Adams yelled. As he yelled, it startled me, and I tripped and fell on the ground. I heard some snickers, and looked up to see Laf and Alex's worried faces, and the laughing faces of not only Charles, George, and Sam, but of Mr. Adams as well. This made me dred going to his classroom even more.

Alex helped me to my feet again, but once I was up, he held me to him, firmly, like he didn't want me to fall again. I don't blame him.

We walked into the classroom. I sat in between Alex and Laf, Alex still holding me. The boys sat on the opposite side of the room.

"Now, would anybody like to tell me what I just witnessed?" Adams asked.

"S-sir! Lafayette and Alexander started attacking us while we were just having a nice conversation with Elizabeth! We did nothing wrong!" Sam said.

"Well then, why did I hear a squeal before I heard more voices come? Why is there a cut on Ms. Schuyler's cheek and a bruise on her arm?" Adams asked. Was he really going to back us up?

... wait. I have a bruise on my arm? Since when? Oh wait. Found it. Wow I never noticed th-

I was interrupted with my thoughts when:

"ELIZABETH SCHUYLER ANSWER ME NOW!" Mr. Adams yelled at me.

When I heard that I jumped in my seat and hit my bruise on the desk. "Ow!" I muttered. "Uh, yes, sir?" I asked quietly.

" *sigh* Elizabeth, are you listening? I asked you your side of the story".

"Oh! Um, I was walking to the bathroom, and I, uh, ran into Sam, Charles, and George. They were, uh, very lightly, uh-" I was interrupted by Alex.

"Sir, she is lying. She is just scared on what those boys would do to her if she told anyone. When I got there, she was on the ground, shaking. She had a couple of cuts, and that bruise you saw. Continue, babe" he said in my defense.

"Um, ok then, yea, what A-Alex said. Then Laf came and started to help, and t-then Alex came and helped and that's when you came, sir" I stuttered.

"Ok. You three boys, detention for 2 grand weeks, plus a trip to the principles office. You 2-" he pointed at Alex and Laf "-detention for a day. And Ms. Schuyler?". "Y-yes s-sir?" I asked. "Be careful, you slut of a child".

That shook me. Alex looked pissed. Like, insanely pissed. He grabbed my sholders and started to hug me. He didn't even look at me, and he knew I was starting to get emotional.

"Out you fools. OUT!" he yelled. I noticed Laf grip his head. We walked out of the classroom, Alex holding me, and Laf beside me. "Laf? You ok?" I asked. "Hm? Oh, yes, Eliza, I am ok". "O-ok..." Alex said, suspiciously.

ALEX'S POV

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REGINA IS GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HENRY NOOOOOOOO!" I yelled.

"Alex!" Eliza squeaked. "Stop screaming, she is not gonna die! Oh shit forget it Henry just cut her after her heartfelt speech. OH SHOOT HE WANTS TO FIGHT AAAALLLLLEEEEEXXXX NOOOOO!!!!" she said/screamed. "Liza, hun, calm downnn! I wined, using her words. "Ugh, Alexxx" she said back. A/N: IF UR WONDERING, THERE WATCHING THE VERY LAST EPISODE OF ONCE UPON A TIME, LIKE I AM NOW!

Eliza and I burst out laughing when Hook ran in a battle, yelling "AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" God his face was priceless !

When we finally finished the episode, I put on a Harry Potter movie, since I know Eliza is a major Harry Potter geek, and so am I, in that matter.

Through about half of the movie, I had an idea.

"Hey, babe? Liza?" I asked. "Hm?" I got in return. "How are your cuts? Are you feeling up to do something fun?". "Good. And sure. I'm up for it" she replied.

"Ok then. Go get dressed and we will go out. I have a nice date planned for the day, to get out minds off Adams. K?"

"KK" she replied.

Damn, she's so beautiful. I love her.

Haia! Hope your enjoying these! I'll try and post as much as I can, but for me it's winter break. Have a great break (if ur having one...) . If not then have a great week anyway! Comment if you have ideas! I have a plot in my head, but I need fillers. So, if u have a suggestion, go ahead and tell me.

Byeeeeeeeee~Eliza

(BTW imma call myself Eliza now, so address me like that. Thx!)