Chapter Six: This is My School

Gasps went around the gym, the boys behind me gasped then quickly laughed after. Damn that felt really good, I've been wanting to do that for so long. The kids in the gym gathered around Vanessa and were asking if she was okay. Hopefully I broke her plastic nose, then she'll have to get a new one.

"AMELIA, OFFICE NOW!" The gym teacher yelled as he ran through the gym over to Vanessa, "and take your friends too." Mr. Mills added, glaring at the snickering fools behind me. They heard this, groaning as we all walked out.

"Why did we have to come, we didn't do anything?" Jesse said as we walked down the hallway, definitely not towards the office.

"Maybe it's because you were laughing like idiots." I deadpanned.

"Well it was funny." Jesse said.

"And well deserved." Elijah added.

"Yeah it felt really good to do that, she's a bully and deserves to have her perfect face hit, and by me whom she's bullied for years."

"Yeah you really deserved to do that, and again funniest shit I've ever seen." Jesse laughed as we walked around.

We decided to walk towards the office to make it look like we were doing something other than skipping class. We had been walking for about an twenty minutes and the teacher has probably called to let the principle know that we were coming so we should go over there. Along the way, the boys and I just laughed and joked around, not making too much noise as there were classes around us. I decided to run up ahead of the guys as a joke, as I ran towards a bend in the hallway I turned to see them leisurely walking and laughing. I turned back towards the corner to be met with two girls around my age who looked very disgruntled.

"Hey?" I said to get their attention. They both looked at me and walked over.

"Hey, we're new here, and we can't find our lockers or our classes. Do you know where the gym is?" The red haired one asked. The other girl standing slightly behind her.

"Oh yeah, we were just heading that way. We can take you." I said as Jesse and Elijah caught up and rounded the corner. The two girls looked surprised as the boys stood behind me. 

"Y-you you're Jesse Taylor." The darker girl said, "and you're Elijah Michaels, part of one of the biggest bay bands in the world, why are you here?"

"This is my school." Jesse said triumphantly. "We can take you to class if you want, we have to go back there anyways."

The girls recovered and nodded, walking beside me as we walked towards the gym.

"I'm Echo by the way, if you here the teacher call me Amelia, don't be alarmed, we're conducting an experiment." I said as we rounded another corner. The guys were silent behind us.

"Okay... the Blythe and this is Nia, my sister." The red head said.

"We're step sisters if you're wondering." Nia added. Not that it mattered to me, if they were sisters, they were sisters.

"Oh cool, so what classes do you have this year?" Nia handed me her schedule, same with Blythe.

"It looks like we all have gym, vocals and I have AP Chem with you," I said handing Nia back her schedule, "and I have AP History with you." Handing Blythe hers.