Chapter Five: Do you really think this will work?

Jesse and I parted in the garage, him going to his car and me going to mine, that being my blue corvette zo6. Jesse pulled out first and I followed him to his house to pick up the guys who were now filled in on our whole plan. Just because I thought this was a good plan, I don't think it will work. I've been bullied for years and people know my face. But they don't really know what I look like without my glasses on and with my hair down and hell even with makeup on. So maybe it might work. 

We pulled up to Jesse's mansion, which was quite big, but there are five teenage boys living in that house, so I mean. The guys were all waiting outside of the house as we pulled up the long driveway in Beverley hills. I got out of the car and met up with the guys.

"Hey, are you all ready for this?" I asked, they nodded before Jesse continued. We were on the phone as we drove over talking about this while plan.

"She is going to be Amelia Michaels, your sister who is in America seeing her step brother, who she adores so much." Jesse said to his friends aiming that last part at Elijah. "You okay with that?"

Elijah nodded before looking back at me.

"You ready, Amelia?" He asked with a wink, adding the fake name on the end, which I was grateful for, to lighten the mood and because I need to get used to that name. With that we all headed towards the cars. Jesse and I went in my car, and Elijah to his Range Rover, Jack to his Corvette and the twins to their motorcycles. Soon we were out the driveway and off to hell- I mean school.

~~

"Do you really think this will work?"

I looked over at Jesse as we pulled up to a red light. He shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm just hoping they will because of me. It's pretty far fetched, all things considered but I don't know."

I looked ahead. We were almost to the school and I was starting to get nervous. The guys were at a steady pace behind us. I looked back at them through the rear view mirror and Elijah smiled as he noticed me looking at him.

"Hey you okay? You look nervous." Jesse asked beside me, now it was my time to shrug.

"Yeah, I am because we never really talked about my classes and how this whole nerd-being-gone-as-soon-as-a-new-girl-shows-up thing will end up working. And I think you saying this is far fetched is an understatement." I laughed nervously as I turned the corner and saw the school in the not so distant, distance.

"Just trust us." Jesse placed a comforting hand on mine, he looked at me and smiled.

"I do."

We pulled into the school parking lot and found a few empty spaces, I parked in one as the guys parked in the one next to me. Fourth period was about to end so it was almost lunch time meaning kids would come rushing out to their cars to go get food. So we only had a limited amount of time before kids saw us and came rushing over to the guys.

"Is everyone ready?" Jack asked and we all nodded in unison. "Good because-" he paused just as the bell rang "- this starts now." And with that a few kids were already filing out the door to lunch. Some saw the boys and came running over other completely ignored us and went for food probably deciding it was more important, which I can agree.

We were about to start walking up to the school when the people I wanted to see the least, started walking over. This was not going to end well. It was the group of the most popular, most good looking, viscous people in the school, the popular, the elite, the rich, I'm not going to say smart because let's face it they are anything but, they are The Stars. Yes I know what you're thinking, worst name ever but they only chose it because the all live in Hollywood and Beverly Hills where all the big stars and celebrity's live and the the founder of the group, the queen bitch, Vanessa Line wants to be a famous singer even though she sounds like a dying cat when she sings, I should know because her and all her little minion look alikes are in my vocals class and basically fawned over Jesse the whole class yesterday.