Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

Chapter 9

Ryan
•  •  •

"You wanna come to a party with me tonight?" Seth asks me.

Kelis left the Caf because Cali called her with a roommate emergency. Apparently something bad happened in their suite and she didn't want to tell her over the phone. Kelis said she probably caught their microwave on fire again; it would apparently be the fourth time since she's lived with her. Seth and I are the only ones left at the table, sharing a plate of delicious loaded fries covered in gooey cheese and crumbled bacon.

I wrinkle my nose at the thought of another party. "Ugh, god no! I still partially have a hangover."

"You know what they say. There's two ways to cure a hangover—eat greasy foods or keep drinking." Seth ticks each option off his fingers.

I laugh. "Yeah, no thank you."

I don't even remember much of last night and I'd like to remember at least most of my college experience once I'm older.

A pout pulls at his bottom lip making him look one hundred percent adorable with his deep brown eyes and messy blonde hair. "Come on, Ry. It's not a boring frat party. No primes or douche bags in designer polo's." He flashes me a heart-stopping smile, showing his dimples off and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Nixon will be there."

I groan. "Then definitely count me out!"

He's the last reason I'd ever attend a party. I'd rather jab my eyeballs out.

"Dude," he whines.

I arch an eyebrow at him. "Did you just dude me?"

He nods and I roll my eyes.

I already know I'm going to give in. It's not like I have anything else to do and I don't have to get drunk just because it's a party.

"Fine." I sigh.

He fist pumps in victory. "Yes!"

"How did you know Nixon would be there anyway?" I ask out of curiosity.

Seth winces, his adorable smile turning down into a frown. "Fuck, you can't tell Kelis but it's the only place he goes to party. If she knew she would be there every time she was looking for him and he would be pissed I told."

I squirm uncomfortably in my seat. Sure I haven't known Kelis very long but it feels like we've been friends since forever and I understand her being worried about her brother when I question what my sibling does on this campus all the time. It feels wrong not to tell her especially since she's constantly worrying about him drinking and partying too much.

I bite my lip in contemplation. "I don't really like keeping things from her."

Seth shrugs. "Me either, but Nix is my boy and you can just pretend I never told you that he would be there."

I sigh and nod in agreement warily. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

•  •  •

They're gone, all of them. Every single last pair. I knew he would do this but I was praying he wouldn't. All of my panties are missing and so are my bras. I searched the whole room and I cannot find them!

My hand itches to grab my phone to call Kelis and see if she has a bra I can borrow but unfortunately I can't. Seth asked me not to say anything. I also don't want to go out and buy a new bra and underwear because I'll have to dip into my savings and I wore my only tank top that has a built-in bra today and got a smear of melted cheese right across my boob while eating in the Caf. I just had to take his boxers. I'll be adding that to my list of things I regret.

I grab a tight navy blue dress from the dorm issued wardrobe and slip it over my head. It grips my body a lot more than expected and I groan at the mirror. You can see my nipples. Freaking Nixon! It's really tight and the way it hugs my body is unflattering. I've only worn it once; I was a bridesmaid in my cousin Victoria's wedding and let me tell you all of the dresses were short and tight including her very revealing wedding dress. Come to think of it her marriage only lasted three months if I remember correctly.

With a shake of my head I clear my mind and pull the dress off. I tug on a pair of black distressed skinny jeans and a dark purple crop top. You can still see my nipples but you know what? Free the nipples, who cares! I don't know if free the nipples is already a movement but if not I'll start it. I slip on Kelis' heels to dress my outfit up a little bit and touch up my hair and makeup. I spritz my favorite coconut perfume on just as my phone rings.

"Hey babe, you ready to get hammered and nailed?" Seth chuckles the question in my ear.

I groan at his corny joke. "No and no. Seth I will totally back out. I am not getting drunk and I'm definitely not having sex."

He whines. "Aww, you're no fun tonight, Ry. I'm waiting outside whenever you're ready."

I grab my keys and exit my dorm room. "Okay, I'm coming."

"Not yet you aren't," he retorts and then the line goes dead.

I gape at my phone, my stomach churning with butterflies. He's such a perve! Once I make it outside I see Seth leaning against the side of the building smoking a cigarette.

I scrunch my nose up in disgust. "You've got to be kidding me. Please tell me that's fake."

He drops the cancer stick and stomps on it with the heel of his shoe. "Do you know how bad my anxiety would be without that precious cigarette?"

I cross my arms. "Do you know how black and shriveled your lungs will be by the time you're thirty? That's why they make anxiety medication."

He cringes and shakes his head. "Don't like medicine." His deep brown eyes roam up and down my body. "Those are some hot ass pants."

I roll my eyes at his ogling. "You're so crude."

He winks and pulls me into his side as we walk toward the parking lot. "That's my specialty. Plus I'm a good fuck." He then cups his hands around his mouth and yells. "Bonus!"

I can't help but laugh. Seth is well just that... he's Seth. On a level all of his own. He pulls you in with those deep brown eyes and adorable dimples and then he opens his mouth and things like, I'm a good fuck, come out.

He pulls a set of keys from his pocket and a pair of headlights blink in the night. I stand frozen, my mouth ajar as Seth opens the passenger door motioning me in. The car is sleek and low to the ground, the bright green paint gleams under the moonlight. I slide inside, the seats are a buttery white leather with green seams and stiched in the headrest is one word, Hyze.

Seth shuts my door and goes around to the driver's seat. The car starts easily with an exotic purr. I buckle my seat belt and give Seth a questioning look. Is he rich or something?

"What does Hyze mean?" I ask.

Seth smiles shifting gears as he peels out of the parking lot swiftly. "Hyze Performance. They specialize in taking luxurious cars to the next level. Like if you go to a dealership they'll have the basic model and then they'll have a decked-out model that's always nicer and faster." A determined look crosses his face as he weaves in and out of traffic, never tapping the brakes once. "Take this car for example. Take all the special Hyze performance shit away and you have your average GTR but put it on and you get a couple hundred more horsepower, the decked-out color palette, and the Hyze Kerra Pro wheels, and spoiler."

My eyebrows shoot up at all the car jargon, not comprehending a single word he just said but I smile anyway. "It's a really nice car."

Seth's dark eyes twinkle as he looks over at me. "You should see Nixon's."