He swiftly unties me and I leap out of bed. Thank god, I'm free! I have a mouth full of cotton that has got to go. I jerk the minifridge open and find a bottle of water, I quickly unscrew the top and chug half of it, drinking it down like I've been stranded in the desert. I feel some drip down my neck but don't give it another thought, draining the contents of the bottle until it's empty. My mouth feels so much better, stupid alcohol.

"That's attractive," Nixon scoffs in disgust.

He's sitting on his bed, basking in his near nakedness.

I roll my eyes at him. "Why do you never wear clothes?"

He gets off the bed and heads to the bathroom, but pauses at the door with a devilish smirk on his face. "I don't know, guess I'm wearing off on you though."

His eyes linger on my legs and I look down to see I'm only wearing my panties and Kelis' mesh top she made me wear last night. I jerk the blanket off my bed and cover myself with a gasp. Nixon chuckles and slams the bathroom door.

How embarrassing.

• • •

"Dude, I got so wasted last night I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk," Kelis huffs, taking a seat beside me in the Caf.

I groan in agony. "Tell me about it. I talked to your brother in nothing but my panties and your top this morning. It was so embarrassing."

She laughs. "I'm sure your face was as red as your hair."

She is one hundred percent correct, it was. Seth drops down in the empty seat on the other side of me and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Fuck, where'd you guys go last night? I can't remember shit."

I lean into his embrace resting my head on his shoulder. "Me either."

Kelis smirks at me. "Well don't be surprised if you see someone wearing your ears around campus Monday, you had every guy in there after you."

I grimace at her words. I totally forgot about the headband thing. Great. Someone's going to go around wearing it and people will think I actually slept with them. Surely I wasn't the only one wearing it in that color.

"Who knows, maybe I'll be the one wearing them, Ry." Seth nudges my face with his shoulder and I shift away with a lot of questions.

"Where the fuck are my boxers?" Nixon growls in my ear and slams his hands against the table on each side of me.

I jump, a high pitched squeal escaping my mouth. "Wh-what?"

I feel him lean closer, his chest so close to my back I can feel heat from his body. "I said, where the fuck are my boxers?" he repeats the question lowly.

I freeze. Kelis and Seth are both looking at me in confusion. I completely forgot I had taken them hostage. A mere thought crosses my mind, I should probably just give them back, then I remember he restrained me to my bed and almost didn't untie me. Going commando is the least he can do.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," I stutter.

He chuckles deeply. "Sweetheart, fucking with me is the last thing you want to do."

"I'm not," I demand.

I'm really not, I'm just teaching him a valuable lesson. You do not tie girls up without permission. That should be added to the Sex Ed curriculum for every high school.

"Alright, Ryan, game on," he whispers before pulling away completely.

The AC cools my skin making me feel naked and giving me goosebumps as I watch him take the seat across from me. What's the worst he can do?

"So what were we talking about,"  he asks, looking at Kelis.

"Little Ry here was crowned a prime last night at the Kappa party," she replies.

Nixon's eyebrows shoot up. "Well, well, looks like I'm not the only one you flashed."

My face burns at his accusation. "I didn't flash you or anyone else."

"Really? You still wearing those red panties?" he asks with a smirk.

I gape at him. I literally have no words.

"Nah, her panties are baby blue. I can just feel it," Seth says and Kelis spits her water she laughs so hard.

I had quickly changed while Nixon was in the bathroom out of the red panties and into baby blue ones before getting dressed before he could come out.

I smack Seth's chest, by now my face feels like a heater, resembling a tomato. "Have you been looking at my panties?"

Were they sticking out of my shorts or something where he could see? My hand drops to my back to double-check everything is covered.

He chuckles. "No, it's just a gift."

I shake my head. "That's not a gift."

He arches an eyebrow. "I'm right, aren't I?"

Yes.

I blush again and growl. "Shut up!"

Seth looks at Nixon and gives him a cheeky smile that makes his dimples show. "They're baby blue, Nix. She ditched the reds."

Kelis leans across me and shoves Seth. "Seth, stop embarrassing Ryan. So guys what are we doing today?"

"Nothing with me," Nixon says before standing up abruptly and leaving.

Kelis pouts, watching her brother's retreating form. "I bet he's going to get drunk tonight. Was he drunk last night, Ryan?"

"I have no idea. I can't remember anything but when I woke up I was tied to my freaking bed. So if he was, he was still coherent enough to tie a good knot." I glare at the table.

Kelis gapes at me. "He tied you up! Why?"

I shrug. "Apparently I was moving too much last night. He almost didn't untie me."

"And what was that about his boxers?" she asks with a quirk of her eyebrow.

"A way of teaching him a lesson for all the crap he's done to me." I smirk.

Seth sighs. "Well I won't be guessing what color your panties are tomorrow because you won't be wearing any."

My eyes grow wide. Well I didn't think about that.

Damn.