Come Alive

"Alright now we have member's to the crew , we're gonna get you'll into the fray straight away .Your first job is job in King's Row , you'll be goin' in a separate teams which I will assign now. Team 1 will be Bar's with  Trevor , Will and Ste . Team 2 will The Triplet's  and Team 3 Me, B.O.B and (y/n) . Team 1 snipers keep us informed on the surroundings from the outside , Team 2 Zeke , Terren and P.T you three are to open the volt . Team three we'll be getting the goods ." She grinned looking at (y/n) "Right everyone get your things together we'll be leaving in an hour ." Everyone left the meeting room accept (y/n) you stayed behind to talk to Ashe , you walked up to her and smiled at her "So you've given us the easy job huh?" you raised your brow slightly , Ashe just laughed "It's not exactly easy sugar , we've got a time limit to do it all in . I think after we brake into the deposit safe we'll have about 10 minutes to get as much loaded into  the van as possible , when yo' think about it like that it's the most complicated job of them all and without gettin' caught as well . That's why i'm gettin B.O.B to park behind the bank , we can use the back entrance  and then we can get more in . " Ashe smiled you was a little taken back from this information "We only have 10 minutes ?" Ashe nodded "Will around that anyway , it could be less it depends on how long the police take , why yo' gettin' all worried now ?" Ashe grinned "Don't worry sugar I've got yo' back in this . Even if we do get caught we'll get bailed out straight away the triplets and B.O.B can't live without me around " she chuckles slightly watching your every move she could tell you were nervous by the way your body langue is "Come on (y/n) what happened to the feisty "I don't give a shit" yo' gone?" 

"You stumble through your days

Got your head hung low

Your skies a shade of grey

Like a zombie in a maze

You're asleep inside

But you can shake awake."

You raised your eye brow at Ashe , Ashe laughed and pulled you into her arms you were pretty shocked at how strong she was . She held your hand in her left , putting the right hand on her shoulder and her right hand your hip. You both move swiftly around the meeting room , Ashe looked down into your eyes , she smirked slightly .

"'Cause you're just a dead woman walking

Thinking that's your only option

But you can flip the switch and brighten up your darkest day

Sun is up and the color's blinding

Take the world and redefine it

Leave behind your narrow mind

You'll never be the same ."

You chuckled slightly moving along with Ashe it felt so graceful and you loved hearing Ashe sing , the first time she ever did it made your heart flutter . She had such a beautiful voice , you just never told her . Maybe you should at some point ? Ashe's movements began to get a little faster , you took the time to actually get a good look at Ashe . She was gorgeous  and her red eyes just make her look even more compelling you blushed slightly you've been caught looking a little to much . Ashe winked and twirled you around. 

"Come alive, come alive 

Go and light your light

Let it burn so bright

Reaching up

To the sky

And it's open wide

You're electrified"

"Ashe have I ever told you , you've got a beautiful voice ?" Ashe smiles shaking her head "I believe not but now I know , thank you" you smiled at her .