The Other Side

"I think it's about time we get ourselves some new recruits to the gang? Bar's how did the advertisement go for recruitin'?" Her scarlet eye's landed on her sniper "It went pretty well in fact there's a whole queue of people waiting to be interviewed boss." Ashe grinned slightly "Well I guess we better get this show on the road , invite them in one by one . B.O.B you'll stay with me I'll need your second opinion." She turned towards the triplets "You three just stay out of trouble okay ?" she raised her brow slightly , The triplets just started laughing and ran away from Ashe. She just shook her head and went to go sit on her scrap throne . She wondered what type of people she'll meet up with today ideally she would like another girl to join the gang as much as she liked the gang now she was tired of being the only girl .

As the recruiting process began Ashe really wasn't impressed by the people that she interviewed , no-one caught her eyes just yet. She sighed a bored expression adopted on her face "B.O.B this is goin' terrible ." She cast her look down until the next person came in fiddling with her fingers on her lap .

The sound of high heels clicking against the floor caught her attention , her brows furrowed slightly . Ashe raised her head slightly to look up in your direction , her mouth went slightly a gape at the sight before her . She sat up properly composing herself , you were the most prettiest thing she has seen all day "State your name " Ashe said firmly . You looked up at her a with a slight grin "(y/n)" you replied . Ashe has taken a licking to you already "Why do yo' wonna join The DeadLock Gang?" "There's many reasons actually bout most of them are private ." you spoke with attitude you heard Ashe was the most deadly person but you couldn't give a crap who she was she was just another person just like you and you never was afraid of her.

Ashe liked you even more she always liked them feisty "Come with me and we'll discuss this at the bar" she grinned at you, you grinned back at her . Ashe stood up and looked at B.O.B "I can trust yo' to hire someone else " she tapped B.O.B on the shoulder and walked down to you " Follow me " you nodded and followed Ashe , you both walked out of the DeadLock hideout . There was a small little bar in the middle of the little town of Route 66 , this was Ashe's other hideout if she needed some alone time from the gang .

Ashe opened the door for you and you thank her walking into the bar. As soon as you both walked in it was dead just the two of you in the bar and the bar tender , the bartender greeted Ashe "Afternoon Rick !" she greeted him back her poured at two shots for the both of you , Ashe gestured for you to take a shot and sit down . You did exactly that and she took the seat next to you "So down to business... now that were alone yo' can finally open up . Why do yo' wonna join the gang?" You shrugged " I'm rebelling " you simply sated " My parents think I'm an all good for nothing and sponging off them ... which I am not ."

Ashe sighed "Parents can be right assholes ." she looked down a she started started drumming her fingers to the beat of the song that was playing in the back ground . A small smirk played on her lips as she looked up at you , you picked up your shot and downed it and she did the same . The bartender filled the glasses back up .

" Right here, right now

I put the offer out..."

You looked at her as she started singing her song , she had a lovely singing voice and you smiled slightly playing along with her sing along.

"I don't want to chase you down

I know you see it

You run with me

And I can cut you free." Ashe pointed towards you picking up her shot and downing it again , you raised you brow staring at her. She stood up on top of the bar counter and started moving to the beat.