nineteen

trixie pov

tw mention of abuse

i was woken up by the ringing of katyas phone. i looked over and it didnt seem to have woken her up, like at all. she's the worlds deepest sleeper i swear. i debated picking it up for a while, wondering if that was like, mental. eventually the ringing stopped, and i got out of bed and opened the curtain. it was raining again, typical. feeling that i had left the bed, katya sat up sleepily.
'baby,' she mumbled. 'come back to bed.'
'i'm just getting my glasses.' i put the round white frames onto my face. 'your phone rang, by the way.'
she picked up her phone and squinted at it, frowning suddenly and muttering 'fuck' under her breath.
'you okay?' i got back into bed.
'yeah, it's just aquarias been blowing up my phone all night.'
i could see something was bothering katya, but i didn't want to press too hard. i knew if she wanted to tell me something, she would.
'why?' i said slowly, crawling under the blanket and cuddling up close to katyas warm body.
'uh, she's just worried about something.' she paused for a moment. 'about me.'
'why?' i said more pressingly, my heart speeding up.
'no, it's nothing bad, don't worry yourself kukla.' she pulled at the sleeve of her sweater. 'it's just....a while ago something happened, nothing like crazy, and it kinda affected me for a while, and kinda made me anxious, like i have been recently, and aquaria noticed that i've been anxious again, and-' she rambled quickly.
'baby slow down.'
'it's just-. before i met you i was seeing this girl violet, from my old school. it started out great but like, after two or three months she started to get really possessive. i wasn't allowed to talk to anyone but her, and i became really isolated and anxious all the time, because if i didn't do everything she said she'd get all pissy and quiet with me. that's why i panic when you take ages to reply, but don't feel bad!' katya sniffled.
i didn't say anything, just pulled her to my chest and cuddled her till she fell back asleep.

ew this chapter sucKs