eleven

katyas pov

i scrambled into my car, dropping the keys on the floor because i was in such a rush. the engine stalled a few times, then as soon as it got working i started speeding down the quiet country roads. as i stopped at the traffic lights i got a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it, taking a deep long drag. i usually didn't like smoking in my car, but the stress was getting to me and i was willing to do anything to calm down the anxiety burning in my heart. after the fifteen longest minutes of my life i pulled up outside trixies house. it looked like no one was home.

tracy: is that your car outside
katya: yeah
trixie: the doors unlocked, i look like shit
katya: not true, coming up now

i ran up the brown hardwood stairs, the tapping of my heeled boots ringing out in the silent house. i approached a door with TRIXIE spelt out in pink glittery stick on letters, and gently push myself in. her room was painted bubblegum pussy pink, with pictures of her and her family decorating one large wall. i noticed the first picture i ever sent her, of me in my car hanging up there. i also saw the picture of us lying in bed after we fucked, and my cheeks went a deep red. however all the colour was drained out of them when i look at the floor to see trixie, covered in tears and sweat surrounded by empty alcohol bottles.
'oh my god...what happened?' i rushed over, gathering her in my arms and squeezing tight as she sobbed.
'my dad- found out i was gay- kicking me out- have to go.' she hiccuped, her breath stinking of vodka.
'hey hey hey...don't cry! please stop crying trixie.' i ran my hand through her greasy hair, not caring that the feeling was making me cringe. 'how long do you have to get ready and leave?'
'i have to go tonight...katya what am i going to do?' she hyperventilated.
'it's okay kukla, you are gonna come live with me obviously.' my slight russian accent became more apparent as i spoke fast with nerves.
'what-what about your parents?'
'if i explain the situation they won't care, now come on baby let's pack your things.'
i untangled our bodies and took a black suitcase off the top of her wardrobe, flinging open her drawers and putting all her clothes inside it. in my panic, i had forgotten that trixie was heavily intoxicated, and when i turned round she was struggling to stand up.
'no no doll, stay sitting down i'll deal with it.'
as i was packing all her clothes and school books and stuffed animals, the room was full of trixies hiccups and sobs. the sound broke my heart.
'let's put some music on yeah?'
i pressed her cd player and lord huron's 'the night we met' played loudly, causing trixie to stop crying immediately.
'this song reminds me of you, thats why i love it, because i love you' she slurred. i didn't reply because my eyes were filling up with tears at the fact she had music that reminded me of her.
i zipped up the suitcase and took my lovers hand to lead her out of the almost empty room.
'wait!' she exclaimed, stumbling over to the wall filled with pictures. she ripped down the ones of us and stuffed them into my hands.
'i need those pictures.'
i smiled and took her to my car, ready to start our new life together.

i hate this chapter sorry