17

Bakugou's POV

Her brown eyes flicker with outstanding. He grabs her tightly around her wrist and tosses her in my general direction, and I pull her to me.

We both glare at him with hatred as he asks Kirshmina if he knew who he was. Kirshmina catches our expressions and responds to him, "I really don't know who you are, but if both Bakugou and Urakaka hate you, you must be some type of monster."

Chessmaster clicks his tongue in distaste. "I thought at least you had a brain. I guess not." he pulls out a red silk ribbon and plays with it.

Denki stays silent as he tries to piece it together. The man holding the glowing ball cries out in pain causing Chessmaster to lose his focus on us. Denki meets my eyes and give me a subtle smile and I realize he shocked the man a little to buy us some time.

Kirshmina turns to us with a confused expression and asks us, "Who is he?!"  I answer with anger still clutching Urakaka's hand.

"Remember how
Urakaka went on that mission with the Elite Hero Team, and got seriously hurt? He was the one who shot her. Then he framed her by murdering the citizens in her town and always left a red ribbon. Then when I was taken, he was the one who tortured me."

Urakaka flinches as Chessmaster screams at the poor guy holding the glowing ball. Her eyes are closed. Dabi starts to stir a little as Chessmaster turns back to us. Greeny and Glasses turn to us with a clipboard.

I recognize the behavior and shoved  Urakaka behind me and growls like an animal as say with my jaw clenched, "Don't you dare." Glasses blinks slowly before turning to Greeny. "Should we get the mask?"

Greeny says with a sly smile, "I have a better idea." Denki asks with panic, "Why is that guy just holding the ball of light?"

Glasses responds with his eyes trained onto his clipboard, "He is making it hot, attracting you all here." Greeny snatches Denki but the arm and drags him over to Glasses. Denki struggles against Greeny's tight hold.

Glasses pick up a needle and Kirshmina cries out in protest. "Stop! What are you doing?!" Denki shocked them both knocking them back.  He runs towards the exit that we came through with us on his trail.

Urakaka's POV

We ran as fast as we possibly could towards the entrance. I hear Chessmaster on our trail but I refuse to look back.

When we reach the bottom of the hole I quickly make us float. I didn't look down until I was yanked all the way down by the ankle.

He pulled me straight out the sky, slamming me into the ground. Bakugou screams my name but I make him float to the top.

"OCHAKO FUCKING STOP PLEASE!" Tears roll down my cheeks as he disappears from my view. Chessmaster grabs me by my throat and slams me into the wall.

I feel a tug in my throat and my thoughts are cleared. I didn't knew how straining it was to hold back Bakugou with gravity. Bakugou jumps back down into the hole. "Ochako for the last fucking time, I will never leave you!"

Chessmaster squeezing my throat making me gasp. Bakugou steps forward at the same time Dabi steps forward. They stand in front of each other waiting to see who would make the first move.

Chessmaster watches with amusement as Bakugou looks at me desperately. I give a slight movement of my head to the right. He stares at Dabi's right hand and sees its bleeding.

Chessmaster squeezes my throat again and Bakugou yells out with anger in every one of his words. "YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL RIP YOU TO PIECES!" A single tear rolls down my cheek as I gasp for air.

Bakugou creates an explosion at the ground and a cloud of dust erupts from the ground. In seconds Dabi is knocked unconcious and I knee Chessmaster in the stomach repeatly until his grip loosens enough that I can try to pry his hand off my throat.

I claw at his hand as my eyes begin to flutter. I gasp for air until I knee him in the right place that he releases me immediately. I cough and hack as I attack Chessmaster.

Kicking him flat on his back, he manages to kick me back and stand back. I send waves of gravity towards him pinning him to the ground.

He slowly starts to rise up from the ground as I struggle to keep him still. Sweat drips down my face as he continues to fight against my gravity.

I look up and see Kirshmina jump back next to Chessmaster and kick him on the side on the head.

Bakugou turns to me and gives me a kiss to remember. His hands are gently but firm on my chin and waist. Kirshmina turns around like gentleman and waits until we finish. Then, Bakugou scoops me up bridal style and says to me, "Make me float. I can myself boost up with a trick I learned."

I nod and activate my quirk. He runs at the walls and part-cores up the walls until we reach the top. Kirshmina part-cores in a similar manner as Bakugou behind us.

Todoroki sighs in relief when we land and gently loosens his grip on Denki who was two seconds away from jumping in too.

Kirshmina lands next to Bakugou panting and sweating, bursts out laughing. "Geez, I guess I need to workout more."

I cough alittle before laughing softly. Bakugou growls loudly, while staring at my neck, and sets me down swiftly. Todoroki shakes his head with a bitter expression.

Bakugou gently touches my neck and I yelp, surprised by the sudden pain. I stare at Bakugou, and the others, looking for answers. Todoroki freezes a portion on the ground and smashes it into a reasonable size.

He hands it to me and I gaze into it like a mirror. I gasp when I spot the bruises around my throat and painfully gulp.

"Woah...that's bad." Denki pats me on the shoulder. "I tried to buy you guys some time." I give him and hug and a thank before turning to Bakugou.

"What...what should we do about Chessmaster?" Bakugou nods and asks me to make him float up here. I nod and close my eyes and focus my thoughts.

Finally Chessmaster is in our view, and I carefully set him down. Bakugou pins Chessmaster down, while Todoroki makes ice handcuffs.

A few minutes later, All of us turn him in. He regained consciousness sometime during his arrest and whips around to Bakugou and screams out, "You can't protect your little wife forever! I WILL KILL HER!"

Bakugou sends him a middle finger then shouts back, "FUCK YOU, SHE PROTECTS ME AS MUCH AS I PROTECT HER!"

Kirshmina laughs then looks confused. "Wait did he just say wife-"

<Tada!!!!! Next chapter will be more fluff. Shoutout to my AMAZINGGGG friend that suggested some end portions with Kirshmina. I always try to give each character SOME "screentime." If you would like some chapter from the class to make an appearance I am all for it. Suggestions are always welcome so I can improve my writing. Credit to the following writer: sagiepie YOU THE BEST!>