{Nine} 🦋

A L A N A  P O V 🧸

A L A N A P O V 🧸

"Pleeeeeaase Aunty ! I promise we won't do nothing stupid ."

"And what makes you think Ima believe that for one second ?" She folds her arms and raises an eyebrow at me .

"Well...Leek will be here . And besides, we're not even together anymore !"

"You know what, fine . Only because your little guardian angel will be here with y'all . You tell that boy to keep his hands to himself and there will be no problems ."

"Thank you thank you thank you !" I cheese with excitement .

"Alright, I gotta go . Be safe and make good choices ." She hugs me and kisses my cheek .

"Byeeee ." I smile and wave as she walks out the door then as soon as she's out of sight I shut the door and FaceTime Kentrell .

"What you want munchkin ?"

"You wanna come over ?"

"Is your aunt home ?"

"Nope . But we got permission this time ." I smile .

"Ion know...sounds like a bad idea ."

"What you mean ? You don't wanna spend time with us ?" I put Leek in the camera too and fake pout .

"No, I do . It's just that I don't wanna make any mistakes tonight ."

"So he was a mistake now ?"

"I ain't say that . He just wasn't...planned, that's all . . ."

"Whatever Kentrell . I never said I was planning on having sex with you anyway . You coming over or not ?"

"What's in it for me ?"

"Forget it . I'll ask somebody else ." I hang up the phone .

He so aggy sometimes .

I decide to call Tianna instead and put her on speaker whilst I feed Leek .

"Wassup bitch !" She yells into the phone .

"Aye, keep yo voice down I'm tryna put Leek to sleep ."