{Two} 🦋

K E N T R E L L  P O V

"Mane what you say we here for again ?" Kd asks as we pull up outside chick-fil-a .

"Ion even know . Tianna just told me to trust her and come out here so, why da fuck not ?" I say getting out my phone and dialling her number . Almost instantly she picks up .

"Yo ." I speak .

"Kentrell . . ."

I almost drop my phone right out of my hand .

"Kentrell please . . ." She sobs into the phone . "They're gonna kill the baby . . ."

"N-n-nala ?" I ask in disbelief but that is her voice, I'd recognise it anywhere .

"Y-yeah, it's me . You've got to help us...we can't take this much longer . . ."

"Aight I-I'm on my way, where you at ?"

"Aight Nala don't worry we finna be there soon, ok? Just hang in there ."

"Please hurry Ken . . ."

". . . What you say ?"

"Please hurry...the baby's probably in so much pain ."

"Kentrell don't listen to her, she's crazy !!" A further away voice warns .

What in the hell . . .

"Nala ? What the fuck is going on ?"

"Trell stay away !! She's–"

"Who the fuck are you ?"

"It's me Trelly, save yourself !"

Ok, pause .

Ion know what type of crazy shit they got going on over there but what I do know is, my babygirl is in this building and I'm finna go save her .

I hang up the phone then grab my gold Draco before me, 3three, Ben and Montana head into the building . Once we reach the end of the dark hall, I hear something so I hold my arm out to stop us from walking . I signal for everybody to be quiet as I listen to the person talking around the corner .

"Damn, ya boyfriend sure loves to take his time ."

"You are not gonna get away with this . . ." I hear Nala's voice .

"Oh believe me hunny, I already have ." She cackles .

I walk round the corner then cock my gun, pointing it up to the back of the girl's head .

"Ah, I see my guest of honour finally made it ." She chuckles .

"Who the fuck are you, hoe ?"