{Four} 🦋

A L A N A  P O V ❄️

A L A N A  P O V ❄️

I sit on the cold marble floor of the hotel room with my head buried in my knees .

"Nala, I'm sorry !" Kentrell apologises for the 8th time .

I shake my head as the tears continue flowing .

"Please stop crying babe, you stressing ain't good for the baby ." He tries to come near me again but I move away . "What's it gon take for you to forgive me ?"

"A time machine ." I mumble .

"Huh ?"

"A FUCKING TIME MACHINE KENTRELL !!" I snap . He just stares at me blankly . "DO YOU EVEN REALISE WHAT YOU'VE DONE ?! YOU KILLED MY FUCKING DADDY !!"

"Ok, hold up . If I hadn't stopped him, he woulda shot you right in yo stomach, killing you and the baby !"

"Maybe you shoulda just let him !"

"You don't mean that..."

"Yes, I do !"

"Nala, calm down ."

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN ! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE CONSTANTLY WALKING AROUND FEELING LIKE YOU'RE CARRYING A BOMB WITH A FUCKING TIMER !?"

His facial expression changes to confusion .

"Wait, what ?"

"Face it Kentrell . . . We can both pretend I don't have cancer for as long as we want, doesn't change the fact that I do !"

"Nala, you are getting better . . . The doctors said so, right ?"

"Maybe...they didn't exactly...say that ." I look down at the floor .

"What ? . . . You mean the treatment isn't working ?"

"I don't know Trell . . . They haven't given me any specific results yet so we just gotta wait..."

"So you saying there's a chance you won't get better ??" His eyes widen .

My eyes start to well up and before I can even respond to his question there are tears streaming down my face again . He sits down beside me and wraps his arm around me as I cry into his chest .