{Six} 🦋

K E N T R E L L  P O V 🌟

K E N T R E L L P O V 🌟

I watch in admiration as Nala feeds, sings and rocks Malik to sleep so effortlessly .

"I just wanna see how beautiful you are, you know that I see it, I know you're a star . Where you go I'll follow no matter how far, if life is a movie, then you're the best part ." She sings and his eyes slowly start to close .

Once he's asleep Nala takes the bottle out his mouth then lays him down in his crib and covers him with a blanket . As Nala sits back down she notices me staring at her and instantly starts blushing .

"What ?" She asks me .

"Nun . . ." I smirk at her .

"Why you looking at me like that ?"

"He thinking bout putting another baby inside you ." Boomer snickers .

"Nigga shut the fuck up ." I say .

"Can't hide from the truth G ." Kd sips his juice .

"Fuck outta here ole monkey looking ass ." I say causing everybody but him to laugh .

"What you tryna say dent-head ?" He replies .

"Hey, leave my dent-head alone ." Nala sits on my lap and kisses my cheek .

"You on his side ? Damn, I really thought we had sum ." Kd shakes his head, putting his earbuds in .

"Mane fuck outta h–"

"Ohhh my God !" Tianna jumps up causing everybody to look at her .

"What ?" Nala asks .

"You, come here, now !" Tianna grabs her arm and drags her into the kitchen .

"There they go again with them secrets ." Montana shakes his head .

"But Yb for real though, you tryna hit that again ?" Boomer asks .

"Last time y'all niggas was loud as fuck . Talking bout some 'Ahh ! Fuck me harder daddy !' " Ben mocks Nala causing the guys to laugh and me to chuckle as I remember back to that night .

"What are y'all talking about ?" Tianna asks as they both come back into the room .

"Nun . . ." I smirk and the guys laugh .