Casey and WHO??

Maura and I got ready to go to this dinner thing. Apparently they do this every year before the season starts. We pulled into the parking lot and she shut off the truck.

"So coach told me you where a pitcher" she said worriedly

"Uh yeah I am, along with other positions. You okay Maur?"

"Yeah I'm starting pitcher.. and I don't want our relationship to be a problem if we are fighting for the starting position."

"Maura.. I can play another position. I know U of A Has been watching you. I'm not going to compete with you. I want you to be the pitcher. I want to see my beautiful girlfriend.." she cuts me off before I can finish what I was saying.

"Girlfriend? You just called me your girlfriend.."

"Uh yeah I did.. umm I mean if that's okay with you?" I awkwardly said back to her.

"Of course it's okay!" she said as she leaned in to kiss me. I pulled away and saw Casey staring at us. He looked hurt.

"Maur?"

"Yes?"

"No one knows your gay right?"

"Umm no.. everyone makes jokes but I haven't said anything. Why?"

"Uh well Casey is looking at us.."

"Oh.."

"I'm going to talk to him babe"

"Jane.."

"Maur it will be fine, I'm sure he will understand."

"Jane!"

"Yes?"

"Remember when I said Casey just got out of a relationship.."

"Yeah, why?"

"It was with me.."