Country Thunder - A Rizzoli and Isles FanFiction

Gearmantown... Sie werden gut schlafen heute Nacht. That's German for "you'll sleep well tonight," because in this suburb of Memphis, TN. Its the safest city in Tennesse and thats where im moving to. A small town in Tennesse... great. I'm 17 years old and grew up in Boston and now im going to finish my senior year in a whole new school, city, state, hell it might as well be considered another country! The transformation from a big city won't be easy. 

"Jane we are here look how cute it is." my ma told me.  My ma and I are moving since her and my dad got divorced. I'm not sure why she would choose this place. We pulled into our driveway of our new house. I step out of the car and look around. I see a Chevy truck drive by and pull into the house right next to mine. I watch as a girl steps out of the truck. She has Long Golden brown curls, she is wearing a plaid button down with the sleeves rolled up, it was tucked into her skinnyjeans pushed into her boots. She must of caught me staring because she started walking towards me with a huge smile. 

"Hey, ya'll must be the Rizzoli's. I'm Maura Isles ya'lls new neighbor." she said to my ma in a real southern accent. Then, she turned to me and said "and you must be Jane." "Hey" i said awkwardly. "I was just about to go hangout with some friends thought you might want to go? Well only if its okay with you Ms. Rizzoli." she asked. "Yes of course! Go make friends Jane. Don't be home to late." She said to us. Maura smiled and grabbed my arm " I won't keep her too long Ms. Rizzoli." she said as we walked towards her truck. She opened the door for me "Thanks" I said. "No problem Jane." "Umm so where are we going exactly?" "You know your accent is really different, kinda funny. Where are ya'll from?" "Uhh Boston. Where are we going?" "A party. Boston huh. The guys will get a kick outta that." I just looked at her for a moment and then we pulled off of the road. We parked and she laughed and said "What?" "Nothing. Umm are you sure I can go to this party?" I asked. "Of Course! They are going to love you! Now come on!"

We got out of the truck and walked down a trail to a clearing. There was a bonfire in the middle and some people standing around talking, laughing, and drinking. Marua must have caught me looking at the beer because she walked over and grabbed two. "Here just relax and have fun!" she said as she handed me a beer. I nodded and opened it I took a big sip of it when someone shouted "HEY MAURA WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BRINGING YOUR NEW TOYS TO MY BONFIRES?!" My face turned bright red as Marua turn to me to say something.