Thunder Rolls

Casey's POV:

We drove around the town for about an hour before we stopped. I pulled off the road into a field. I turned off the truck and told her "I want to show you something you never see in the city." She smiled as i got out of the truck and ran to her side opened the door and helped her out. I took her hand and led her to my tailgate. I put it down and picked her up. "Casey!" she screamed. "Shh I am just putting you on the tailgate. Now look up and just listen. It is beautiful out here, just not as beautiful as you." I told her. I jumped up next to her and put my arm around her. I looked at her as she blushed, with a huge smile on her face. "It really is beautiful out here. I think I can get use to it here. I have been here for five hours and already met some amzing people." Jane said to me. 

Jane's POV: 

I really could get use to this place, especially if Casey and I do this again. we talked for what seemed like hours until it was time to go. He helped me down and into the truck. He took me back to where Maura had parked. She was standing by her truck talking to a few people I hadn't met yet. Casey looked at me and said "I have been wanting to ask you this question all night.." he paused "can I kiss you?" "yes" I smiled as he lend in and kissed me. His lips molded into mine as he depend the kiss. He ran his tongue along the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. About that time Frost beat on the window and he pulled away with a smile. "Well I guess that means he is read to go home. See you Monday?" he said. "Yeah Monday. I'll see you Monday." "Hey, I will call you later!" 

"Okay" I smiled as I got out of his truck and walked over to Maura. 

"Hey Jane! Have a nice night?" She asked.

"Actually I kinda like it here. Now lets go home before my Ma starts freaking out" I said

"Okay, Get in the truck then." She answered.

She dropped me off at my house and I walked in. My Ma was waiting up for me but i went straight to my room. She walked in about five minutes later "Look Janie I know this is a big change but we are going to like it here okay. We are going to get you a car tomorrow okay? Monday we will enroll you in school. Its gunna be okay." she said concerend 

"Ma its fine I like it here, the people i met tonight are great! I had fun tonigt. Don't worry about me Ma"

"Okay Janie but we are still getting you a car tomorrow."

"Okay Ma."

"Goodnight Jane. I love you"

"Night Ma, Love you too"