The Party

Jane's POV:

"Maura what does he mean by 'new toy'?"  I asked.

"He means a new girl for me to fool around with but that's not why i brought you here.. Frost for the last time I'm not gay! Now get your ass over here and introduce yourself!" Maura said confidently.

"Oh so she isn't a toy, new friend Maura?" Frost replied.

"Yes, she just moved here from Boston. You are going to love her accent! Anyways Jane this is Barry Frost. Frost this is Jane Rizzoli."

"Nice to meet you!" I said in the best Boston accent I could do.

"Oh Lord I do love your accent. So Jane what made you move to this little southern town?" he asked as we walked over to the fire.

He is wearing a button up that is unbuttoned exposing his toned body. His jeans are tucked into his boots just like Maura's. "Oh my Ma got divorced so she wanted a fresh start and she choose this town, its so different from Boston but i kinda like it. We could never do this in Boston." I said.

"Do what exactly?" Frost asked.

"Oh see the stars so clear like this." I replied.

"Oh that is one of the best things about the country. The night sky and fresh air. It's the perfect date night with a picnic and the bed of a pick up!" Frost said as we walked up to a few people Maura was standing with. "Casey why don't you do me a favor and show Jane around, just bring her back safe or Ms. Rizzoli will kill you!" Maura said to some guy. He was gorgeous! He has blonde hair which was hiding under a Red Sox ball cap, that caught my eye first and has a perfect tan. He is wearing a white t-shirt and jeans over his boots. "Sure Maura anything for you!" he told her as he walked over to me and put his arm on my shoulders. I said bye to Maura and she told me he was a nice guy. We walked towards his truck. "So your the new girl, Well I'm Casey Jones and i would be honored to show you around my wonderful town. I'll be  the perfect southern gentleman and we can even talk baseball."  he said as he pointed to my shirt. "That sounds great!" I said then he opened the door for me and helped me into his truck.