(26)-No ones point of view:)

That night was horrible for everyone, even though taehyung didnt want to see jungkook deep inside he wished that boy came and stopped him from going,telling him that he loves him and asking him to stay, because he knew he was willing to give him a second chance. But jungkook never came, jungkook was scared to come as he didnt want to hurt taehyung anymore, he was afraid to go thinking taehyung would ignore him and not even look at his face,and that's  something jungkook coudnt face ,to be ignored by the one he loved the most, he curled up into a ball and cried his heart out in his room in silence and no one knew. He secretly prayed hoping and wishing that none of this ever happened but it only made things worse.......

Suga was trying his best to calm jimin down who kept crying everytime he remembered his friend leaving and jhope and rm tried helping jin but he was too attached to that boy ,none of the words of these two helped him..
It was a horrible day but everyone just had one wish ,that jungkook and taehyung would get back together and that there will be better days, just like how there are bad ones................

.
.
.
💜
A/n- fkkkk sorry for the torture😭, even I hate writing this part. But now that taehyung left |part one| of this story is over and next will be |part two| dont worry it wont be a separate book but it will continue in this story. Thank you all for reading until now and also dont forget to vote and comment please it means alot.LY💜

LY💜