I want to go home.

I think mom noticed my bored face.

"Hey tae, you get bored already?" mom asked.

"Yeah, a little bit." I chuckled shyly.

"Sorry tae, if jeongguk with us I'm sure you enjoyed today".

"Jeongguk?" why feel something something?!~

"Yeah, He is my son and your fu.." "tae babe, can you go bring some cold drinks for us" eomma fastly interrupt us I looked at confused why eomma want me to bring we can just order from here right. But I nodded and went out to buy some.

What mom tried to say?

Yoona P.O.V:

I already started to love my son-in-law. He is so cute and beautiful and lovely angel. I can't wait anymore. I want to guk marry him right now.

He is so shy and nervous.

I want to hug him tightly and say you are my son-in-law cutie, so don't be nervous we're not a stranger. Actually, this is our time to meet. But, it's okay babe first I want your eomma trust so that we can move our next step.

Me, jin and jennie talked about some business gossips. The topic gets interested and then some social issues. I know tae gets bored.

"Hey tae, you get bored already?"

"Yeah, a little bit." he chuckled cutely.

"Sorry tae, if jeongguk with us I'm sure you enjoyed today". I want to tae know about him so I started the conversation.

"Jeongguk?"

"Yeah, He is my son and your fu.." jin interrupted us. I badly want to say 'Tae, you are my son-in-law, you gonna marry my son Jeon Jeongguk' I don't wanna miss him.

"tae babe, can you go bring some cold drinks for us" he nodded confusedly and went.

Jin P.O.V:

I like yoona, and I already heard about her she is a really kind-hearted person. She is so lovely and I can see in her eyes the way she looks at tae. She wants love from tae. But I don't want to know my tae why we were here.

"I'm sorry, I'm not yet ready and don't want to tae know about this meeting"

"Yeah, I can understand, I'm also sorry I move fastly"

"It's okay, I will tell him about this little bit little, he is still young"

"Thanks, but pretty fast please, he is so cute, I can't wait anymore and I don't want to lose such an angel" she said with full joyful. I nodded.

I also want some time to think about this marriage proposal, after all, behind this main purpose is business! 

Tae comes back with cold drinks, yoona trying to get along with tae. After half an hour dinner everything went smooth, I'm a little bit shocked, usually tae not attached to anyone that easily even he took one month time to get along with jennie. But see here, he happily clapped and showing his cute box smile to her joke.

Fake cough.

"Humkum, actually it's getting late, we have to go." I see tae sad pout to her and me.

"Oh just now we started, we have lots of moments to share right tae?" she asked to tae.

"Yes mom, actually we have lots of same." if I say I have not annoyed by tae response then that's a lie.

"Then shall we meet tomorrow cutie?"

"Why not, mom! Tomorrow I don't have any plans also so.."

I mentally shouted 'Hey, stop it'.

"No tae, tomorrow you have an appointment" I know he doesn't have any appointments "Sorry Mrs. Jeon" she smiled sadly "It's okay Mrs. Kim, no problem, we should meet another day okay cutie" she asked to tae and nodded fastly "Sure mom".

I feel ashamed of myself. why I behaved like this.

After goodbye, we all came back home.

Everyone went to sleep. Me and joonie lying on our bed.

"Jinnie?" I know why he calling we have to talk about the marriage proposal.

"Sorry Joonie, I'm not yet ready for that."

"I know honey, don't need to fear about that, you didn't see how yoona caring about tae. Tae also easily attached to her." big sigh I know she loves tae so much.

"But tae still a baby, Joonie. I can't leave him."

"At any one of the time we have to face that honey, it's just bit early that's it also now just an engagement."

"If tae don't want this engagement or marriage?"

"It's a great chance for tae life, we have to convince him" yes it's true lots of girl/boy waiting to marry the billionaire's son Jeon Jeongguk. They're good people. But why they choose us and locked? It's for business?!.

"But they want our tae babe for their business benefits right?"

"It's not like that jinnie, we made one agreement, but I didn't except they want our tae to marry his son".

"What if they use tae only for their business?"

"No honey, they're not that kind of bad people, do you think I let anyone to hurt our precious babe?"

"No" he kissed my forehead and pulled me to close the gap between us. "But what we do if tae find out in future its all started for business agreement?" I asked nervously I can't face if that happens.

"I sure that will not happen honey, now shall I start my work?" I blushed and hide my face into his bare chest.

Flashback end~~