"OBVIOUSLY, I'm happy because I got a job!" Ryan's eyes shifted from the living room to where I was sitting at the kitchen island.

"You wanted a job? I thought you were just going to be here, with me, chilling and waiting for me to get home." Was he being serious? He must be joking if I was going to wait here for him to get back home for almost six hours.

"Well, yeah." I looked down, "I needed something to do, Ryan."

Lee cheerfully walked over, "I'm happy for you, Scarlet! How are we going to celebrate?" He winked at me, giving me the intention that he wanted to have s-ex again.

"Yes, we should celebrate." Ryan's demeanor changed into a calmer one.

"Thanks guys." Man, just two months ago I was devastated with my life over how much I regretted things. Especially with the way my relationship was going. Now, I feel at peace. Ryan, but even Lee, have been extremely nice to me.. in more ways than one. "But, I'd rather stay here."

We ended up having dinner at a restaurant, despite me being totally against it, because they both paid. A couple of drinks in and the flirtations between both of them subsided into the night. I had quickly told Ryan about me knowing my boss, Jacob Parker, but I'm sure he was too busy fantasizing about taking off this dress I had on.

"It was great for you to come over, Lee." I smiled warmly at him as I started to enter Ryan's house.

"Yeah man, thanks." I could tell that he wanted to have fun with me; the kind of fun that Ryan was about to do to me.

I stumbled into our bedroom and rested on the bed, face-down. "Ugh, I am so tired."

With an instant a hard smack on my a-ss is all you heard through his house, "Hopefully not too tired for this, baby."

"Never." I quickly turned around, a little dizzy from the alcohol, but I looked at him with a sly smile that ultimately finished his sentence.

It didn't take too long for our clothes to be off in two seconds and the raging heat he had for me to be shown in full force, "AHH! So.. big."

"Yeah baby, take me all in." The se-xual talking was very hot at this moment. I wanted him to treat me like a slave, like someone that could just please him. "S-uck me off, Scarlet."

"Yes Sir!" I gracefully bowed down to his ma-nhood to obey his commands. "Mmmm." I tried to take as much of him as I could while at the same time using my hands to stroke him.

"F-uck, I know I've said it many times, but you're so f-ucking good at this kitten." His comments were complimenting. Of course, I didn't do this a lot in my previous relationship (my only relationship shall I say), but knowing that I was good at something I didn't do is quite wonderful.

This went on for a couple of minutes until his ma-nhood got rather frustrated with me, "Turn around." I smiled as my mouth left his sh-aft and I continued to obey him. "I need to give some love to this beauty of mine."

He smacked my a-ss again and slid in his c-ock on my wanting pu-ssy. "Uhh.." My fingers were grasping whatever blanket I could from the bed, trying to hold onto the force of him pushing himself on me. "No, I think you're the one who's good at this."

I could tell he was satisfied with my response back, since he continued to ram his co-ck into me, the continued motion of pleasure was building up the ecs-tasy surrounding us. "Oh Kitten, this one isn't going to take long."

Me neither. I had been so ho-rny when he came home that I wanted to jump his bones when he walked in the door today, with Lee or without him. I smiled at the very thought of that. Wanting to be with both guys again was extremely turn-ing me on. "Ahhh!"