Chapter Sixteen

The four-day weekend that I already had from work came at the best time ever.  Ryan had already contacted Lee if he could come over to dinner tomorrow tonight since his parents were going to come over today too.  I wasn't so sure if it was the best idea, but I was going to cook amazing food just to ease the tension if anything.

I turned my head over to look at Ryan who was still sleeping, "Morning sleepyhead." I scooted over closer to Ryan and cuddled right next to him, "What are our plans for this weekend?"

"We can do whatever you want to do kitten. I'm okay with staying in bed all day." He moved closer to me fighting off the morning grogginess.  "I'd take the staying in bed all day if I were you."

I smiled at him, "You're too funny. I need to start getting everything ready for when your parents come over. Where are they staying at anyway?"

"They decided to stay at the Holiday Inn... considering that they didn't want to make things awkward for us here." He scooted over and patted my a-ss. "Like our constant lovemaking. I can't bring anyone over; you're a screamer."

I started to scoot off from the bed, "Oh my gosh Ryan, shut up!. How are you not stressing? Your parents are coming over, we've been dating AND moved in with each other, and then I had s-ex with your best friend!"

"Well, technically I let you... so it was sort of, kind of mutual. And it was hot." He chuckled as he got off the bed to head to the bathroom to washen up.

"Yeah, but what does that mean of us? Are we the polygamy or polyamorous relationship type? The fact that he's coming over only stresses me out more too, but I guess it will relieve the tension of your parents being here at the same time." I hadn't even realized that I was pacing back and forth while I was talking to him.

After brushing his teeth he walked over to me and set his hands on my shoulders, "Kitten. Everything will be fine. Now tell me you love me."

I blushed, "I love you." He pecked me a kiss on the lips. I don't know how he always managed to make that work, but him demanding me to tell him that I love him always relieved any situation we found ourselves in. "Fine. I'll stop stressing out, but what do you think I should wear?"

"What you usually wear, babe." He put on his v-cut shirt that showed off his amazing muscles on his arms, "I'm gonna go like I usually do, comfortable."

"Of course", I laughed, "I'll just go nak-ed."

"That works for me", he laughed as he took me back onto the bed and started to kiss me all over.

"Ryan, we don't have time for this..", he kissed my neck and proceeded to my lips, "But it feels so good."

He picked me up and placed me in the middle of the bed and started to undress me with his eyes, then his rough hands followed, "I can do this all day. You are so beautiful, kitten."  He quickly turned me around and started to kiss his favorite body part of mine, my a-ss. 

"Oh Ryan, we should stop. I have a lot of things to do today..." He didn't care though. Once he got his hands on my a-ss, he knew he had to have it.  In just seconds, he removed the jeans he had just a while ago put on and lubri-cated his man-hood. 

With one push, he melted my stressors away, "Fu-ck. I will never get tired of this. I know I tell you all the time so it should mean nothing by now, but I promise Kitten, I will never get tired of this."  He thrusted strong thrusts and pushed deeper to get the full sensations inside me flowing.

"I. Think. I believe you!" I had screamed myself at that last part once he started to rev me up like a motorcycle. I don't know if he's just gotten better, or he's found the stuff that I love when we make love, but my org-asm was quickly approaching.  Which could be a good thing so I can get started on all the things that I needed to do, but also a bad thing, because I didn't want this to end. "Oof, aHHH, Mmm!"