●Felix: Into The New World[PT 7]●

Start from the beginning

"Nothing much," she shrugged as Felix shakes his head.
"I don't think its nothing judging by the way he wrapped his arms around you and then pulling you for a private conversation," he said as she sighed.

"Its non of your concern Felix," she said, not wanting to hear anything about Noah.
"It is," he protests without thinking twice.

"Why do you seriously have to butt in everything? You reading my diary was bad enough, and now you want me to tell you something I don't ever wanna talk about," she rolled her eyes, as Felix felt hurted by her words.

He might be a little bolder now, but he was still so fragile in mind.

"Why won't you tell me?" he asked.
"Because you're just some guy who's living with me because he had to escape death," she replied as Felix narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not even a friend anymore? Fine, if you want me to leave I can," he said and he takes his bag and walks to take his things as she just froze at her spot.

"You're crazy Felix," she said but Felix just lifted a shoulder and walked out of the house.

Damn this boy, she thought and put on her shoes and followed him.

He was walking to some route she didn't know, and it has been 5 mins.

▂▂▂▂

Where the hell are you even going?

She went on following him, and decided to stop him.
"Feli-" she started but shut up as soon as she saw one guy Felix met.

Han Jisung

"Where is she?" he asked Felix as he shrugged.
"She doesn't seem to like me anymore, so I just cane out. I will give her privacy if she wants it."

"Ugh, way to go boi. Anyway, I just wanted to explain what happened and I will take her home and you will stay with us. Mom has been trying to find evidense to file a lawsuit against your stepfather," Jisung said as Felix shook his head, "If you don't speak up how will we get rid of your da-"

"I don't want to...he will win against us and what if he takes me home again? He will definitely kill me this time," he protests, "Lets talk about what you had to tell me first."

"Fine...but after this, you must take me to her house and I will take her home and you will also stay with us," Jisung said and breathed out.

"Y/n, is my little sister," he said as Felix's mouth hangs open.

"Wait seriously? She's your sister? Is that why she wrote about you on her diary?" Felix asked as Jisung nodded.

End of Author's pov》

you were damn curios and went towards them.
"What do you mean I'm your sister Han? What are you talking about? You better explain it to me," you said as both Jisung and Felix turned their heads to you.

"Y/n," Jisung mumbles, though the coldness in your eyes were intimidating, he felt happy. Han was how you called him before, and he was glad that he heard it again.

"Yeah well, you have to tell me all about this too you know, " said the boy who got completely forgotten.

"Briefly," you added as Jisung sighed.
"Okay, well, lets begin," Jisung said.

"Whatever you heard from your mom and everyone else, y/n, were all lies," he said firstly as you gasped.

"I was born two years before you did, by a different mom, but the same dad. My mother and our father divorced when mom heard dad had another baby through someone else. She went to Seoul where she was transferred a year later, but she got all the news by your mom, who is my mom's sister," he said as your eyes widen.

"Your father, and Felix's real father worked together under Felix's stepdad and were close friends," both Felix and you looked at each other, "But you haven't met each other of course, because Felix was in Seoul and you were here in Incheon."

"Felix's stepdad, Mr.Kim murdered Felix's real father, Mr.Lee," Jisung states and looked into Felix's eyes, "And his mom too."

"But...I was told they died in a car accident," Felix said as anger boiled in him.

"It was a car crash, Felix. Which your stepdad planned all along," Jisung patted his shoulder, "And y/n, dad went back to Incheon after Mr.Lee's funeral, and told about it to your mom. Mr.Kim knew dad had the evidense to proof that he murdered Mr and Mrs.Lee, so he also executed him when he went to office the next day."

"Your mom could actually support you and your education, she didn't orphane you because she couldn't make ends meet. It was because she wanted you to escape danger, Mr.Kim found out your mom knew about this, and he hunted her for awhile before giving in. She wanted to protect you at all cost," Jisung said.

All of your eyes began to water and all of you sniffed at the same time.

"Why did...my stepdad murdered my father?" Felix asked.
"Because he wanted to take over your dad's company," he said.

"That company...is my dad's?" Felix asked as Jisung nodded.
"It's supposed to be yours," Jisung said.

"Where's...my mom?" you asked.
"She passed on,y/n. Her asthma got worse," Jisung said as you sobbed and held your mouth.
"Oh..."

The person you wanted to meet for all those hard years, was gone.

"Let's get home first, and we will set out for Seoul tomorrow," Jisung said, "Will you guys come to the hotel where I'm staying?"

"Why don't we all just stay in my place?" you said as Jisung smiled and hugged you.
"Okay."

Though your mom passed on, you still had Jisung and your aunty. It was still better than Felix's life, atleast you weren't beaten everyday.

While on your way home, you remembered why Felix went out.
"Hey...sorry for that thing earlier," you said and nugded him on the shoulder.
"He asked you out, right?" he said and put his head down.

"Yes," you said and he glanced at you.
"Did you accept him?" he asked.
"No." you shook your head.
"Why?" he asked as he looked at you.
"I like someone else."

▂▂▂▂

a floppy chapter on a cold day

sorry for the hiatus btw(๑• . •๑)