mochi is the white pomelle is the orange pomposie is the black pom

elle is the orange pom
posie is the black pom

maybe colby and adds are dating? she would've told me, right? i decided to go out into the living room. colby saw me when i got emerged from my room.

"oh hey, alexa, right?" he said looking up from putting posies leash on. "it's alexis." i say, irritated. "not to be rude but why're you here?" i asked him while grabbing elle so he could put her leash on too. "addi had to get back to class so i offered to come let the puppies out." he replied back.

"oh so you and addi are getting pretty close, yeah?" i asked him while he started walking out the door. "yeah, you could say that." he replied blandly. "do you like her?" i asked. "i mean i-" he got interrupted by a phone call... great

"yeah i can... i'll be there in like 10 minutes... okay, yeah you're welcome" he said as all three dogs began walking back into the apartment building.

"adelaide always takes them up the stairs when they're done using the bathroom because it's good for them." i said as he began heading up to the door to the stairs. "you guys live on the 13th floor, does she seriously do that every time" he said laughing with his beautiful laugh.

"well i mean 9/10 times she does. she loves those dogs more than anything, she wants what's best for them."

once we got to the apartment he told me he had to go back to his house to help sam prank corey. "oh okay, have fun!" i said smiling at him.

colby's point of view

i got to addi's apartment and started getting Mochi, Elle and Posie on their leashes to take them out. i saw alexis appear in the door way of the kitchen. i knew she had liked me so i purposely said called her alexa just to irritate her. at this point, it was like addi was the only girl in the world. no one else mattered.

2 hours later

adelaide 🌹- hey colbs, i just got done with class, i miss u

colbs 🥰- ahh i miss you more, come to the house in an hour and you can go get sushi with me and the boys

adelaide 🌹- okays, ill see you then xx

colbs 🥰- okay, drive safe xx

addi's point of view

"okay lex, i'm going to colby's and we're going to go get dinner. i don't know if i'm coming home tonight so don't wait up." i said as i kissed each of my puppies goodbye.  "can you take the girls out before you go to bed?"

"yeah that's fine. where are you guys going for dinner?" she asked "ummm i think he said sushi... i think jake invited mel and madeleine. i'm sure they'd be fine if you came too."

she sprung up "okay! will the dogs be okay if no one is here?" she asked. "i'll just take all three of them to the trap house, it's okay." i said getting all three puppies in their carriers.

at the trap house

i opened the door to the trap house, seeing madeline's white g wagon parked outside.

"hello ugly whores" i said when i walked in "addiiiiii" kat came running in from the kitchen to greet me. dev soon followed, both of the girls giving me a huge hug.

"this is lexis, my roommate." i told them as they both introduced themselves even though lexi already knew who they were.

after catching up with the girls, i saw colby walked down the stairs. he came over and hugged me as he whispered "i would've come down earlier but i didn't want to interrupt your time with the girls" he pulled away okay he has to like me. you can't just act that way towards any random person.

i look back at him, asking him how the puppies were since i didn't get to talk to him when i was done with class about it. i told him the puppies were in my car so he went out with me to get them. he was carrying mochi and posie's carriers to the car as i had elle and their bag of stuff.

at dinner

we're at the sushi restaurant. we're sitting in a circle table. im in between colby and kat. alexis has been super awkward and i almost regret inviting her don't be rude, she's your best friend. she's currently sitting between mel and madeleine. madeleine and jake have been hanging out a lot in the past week. i think she likes him.

colby and i have been talking practically this entire dinner, just about nothing.

tomorrow we're all going exploring. gracie and alaia will be joining us. i've barely talked to them in the past week and i'm feeling kind of bad for it.