It was the same with vampires also. They also turned. Although this was as rare as the werewolf. They also had no control over their actions as far as documentations go. Vampires in their beast form were almost 3x the average man, which meant that they would be able to look a werewolf straight into its eyes when standing up straight.

They were grey, muscular and kept the basic outline of its humanly form's head while possessing huge bat like wings which allowed it the advantage of an aerial attack. Vampires in this form were extremely dangerous and rare, mostly extremely dangerous. It would be more or less the same amount of 'interestingness' to see a Vampire versus a demigod. A vampire, once in 'beast' form, also, like the werewolf in 'beast' form, had no mind so as to be able to be controlled by a demigod. This would mean a truly fair match with each party having to use their brute strength or surroundings to get whatever advantage that they can.

These two species usually trained most of their lives to keep the beasts inside of them, but in my guess, I believed such control would be lost given the right situation which incorporated anger.........extreme anger.

They were the only two species with 'Ultimate' forms that had the potential to destroy cities. We, demigods, are considered the 'Ultimate' form of humans and were also thought to have been sent by The One Above to balance out the imperfections on the earth, which were the Vampires and Werewolves who came into existence a couple centuries before us.

The exact origins of these creatures were unknown, but it was said that the absolute Originals of vampires and werewolves were; Dracula and Peter Stubbe, respectively. The sins of both were considered to be soo bad that they were more or less cursed with the burden of being what they are. Destined to live forever along with their followers until the final judgment to account for their crimes.

"Ok. I'm going to jump now!" She whispered as she carefully came through the window and left off. I was already under her and caught her in my arms.

"That felt better in my head." She complained as I rested her own on her feet. "Wayyy better in my head. I'm not doing that again."

"I'm pretty sure you'll get used to it." I started. I held her hand and started walking towards my backyard. "I'm about to work out. I think maybe you'll be interested to see."

"Are you secretly trying to say I'm fat?"

I stopped and looked at her short yet fit physique.

"Nope. Definitely not saying that." I said as I smiled and gave her a small kiss on her cheek. "Just want you to see me."

"Well. I'm sure I'll find this entertaining."

I started with the conventional stretching techniques, not that it matters, but it was usually better to do things as they were prescribed to be done, even though it entirely contradicted my kin. After about 10 minutes of warming up, I got my rope, started skipping at a dramatically fast rate when compared to normal paced skipping. 30 seconds later and I had already made 200 consecutive skips. Next was varying types of pull ups with the rope, then pushups: first both hands then an alternation of hands. Kristal watched it all in awe; I was doing every exercise way past the normal human threshold, but then again, I was way past the normal human.

"Well I must admit that that, though short, was entertaining."

After wiping away beads of sweat, I came to her. "Well, I would have hoped it was. I don't take sweating lightly."

She grasped my shirt collar and pulled me closer to her. "I find it sexy." She leaned in for a kiss.

"And I find this extremely disgusting." A voice from behind of me stated.