Chapter 49: Paintball

A/N: Sorry for not updating I was sick. I feel much better now though and am ready to give you another chapter!
—————————————————————

The boys all moved to the last obstacle; an area made to be used to play paintball.

Jimin switched with Yoongi, handing the older the rainbow flag he was holding.

Yoongi cleared his throat and waved the flag before speaking.

"Alright so basically if you get shot you're out. Last team standing wins. Paintball guns and padding are over there," Yoongi pointed to one of the walls set up as protection from enemy fire, padding and paintball guns rested next to it.

The boys all walked up and grabbed their designated color of padding and paintball guns which was the same as their shirts.

Jihope went over to an area set up with a few walls and trees. Namjin went to a similar area across from Jihope. Taekook went to an area that was to the side of the other teams.

Yoongi put on his own padding and sat down under one of the trees. He opened a bag of chips he had gotten out of nowhere. He threw one in his mouth and yelled, "Go!"

Namjoon peeked out from his wall, only to narrowly dodge a paintball that flew past his face. Hoseok pouted, he had almost gotten Namjoon.

Jimin ran for cover behind a tree, but ended up being hit in the torso by a happy Jin.

"H-Hobi," Jimin dramatically fell to the ground clutching his 'wound'.

Hoseok held Jimin in his arms.

"J-Jiminie no. Please don't die. You're my favorite."

"Hey!" Yoongi pouted and threw a chip at Hoseok's head.

"Kidding I love you the same," Hoseok laughed and blew a kiss to Yoongi who blushed.

Jimin coughed and laid his head back.

"I love y-you H-Hobi. Tell Yoongi, I love him t-too."

"I'm right here dumbass. Now move your butt off the field you're out," Yoongi munched on his chips, rolling his eyes.

"You're no fun Yoongi~," Jimin whined before going to cuddle with Yoongi.

"You would say different in bed, baby boy."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. He peeked out again and was met with a paintball landing on his chest.

"Ah shit," he swore as he shrugged and moved towards Yoongi to try and snatch a few chips.

"J-Joonie," Jin pouted.

Namjoon looked back and faced Jin.

"You'll be fine!" he winked at Jin and jogged off the field.

During everything Taehyung and Jungkook had moved up closer to the other two boys left.

Taehyung quickly popped his head out and spotted Hoseok. He shot a paintball which landed on the boy's back.

"Oh man, guess I'm out," Hoseok scratched the back of his head with a laugh.

Jin looked to where the paintball had been shot from. He spotted Jungkook laughing from out behind a wall, and took his aim. He successfully hit the other in the arm.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he winced and fell over a little.

"Jungkookie," Tae's eyes began to water.

Jungkook cooed at the other and held his face in his hands.

"It's only a game baby. Don't cry," he kissed Taehyung's lips and wiped a tear from his eye.

Taehyung nodded and sniffles before waving goodbye to Jungkook who also wanted chips.

"I will get revenge for you Kookie," Taehyung whispered to himself, completely immersed in the game.

Meanwhile Jin was laughing and rolling around in the ground behind his wall, not believing he had actually hit the Jeon Jungkook so easily.

Now all he had to do was get Taehyung. He peeked out from his wall and didn't see the boy anywhere.

"Where is he," Jin mumbled to himself under his breath. He was about to move when he heard a chuckle from behind him.

"Right here," Taehyung's eyes were filled with fire as he clicked the trigger on his paintball gun and covered Jin's chest in paint.

"Ow! It's just a game Tae don't be upset!" Jin apologized, raising his hands up in surrender.

"I'll consider that an apology," Taehyung turned around with a smile before jumping up and down.

"We won! I got revenge for you Kookie!"

The boys all laughed, deciding they should go warm up inside with some hot showers and hot cocoa. They all sat on the couch with hot cocoa and their boyfriend's hand in their own.

It was the beginning of a very cozy holiday season for the boys.
———————————————————————
A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. I'm really tired and honestly half asleep right now so I'm going to bed! See you in the next chapter! I purple you! 💜