Chapter 34: Suspended

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in a while! I've been so busy and tired. I hope that this chapter will make up for it!

—————————————————————

It was about a month after Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok became boyfriends. Tae and Jungkook's relationship had been going well, along with Jin and Namjoon's.

However, some of the kids in school weren't fond of their relationships.

The four alphas and three omegas all got up that morning, happily hugging their mates before getting dressed and heading downstairs for breakfast. Namjoon and Jin had taken over the role of making breakfast everyday, and they had made toast and jam for breakfast that morning.

They all quickly ate their toast, talking while eating.

"Babe," Jungkook gently grabbed Tae's chin, turning the younger to face him.

Caught up in a conversation about whether cats or dogs were better, Tae furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at the older.

"What?"

Jungkook slid his thumb over the younger's plump, pink bottom lip. The alpha licked his finger afterwards with a small smirk.

"You had jam on your face."

Tae blushed a light shade of pink, playfully hitting the older on his chest.

After they were finished they headed out of the house and began their morning walk to school.

On the way to school, Jin felt an itch on his arm. Looking down, he noticed a small spider crawling up towards his shoulder.

"J-JOONIE HELP!" Jin screamed as he jumped onto the alpha, almost knocking him down.

The older chuckled as he flicked the spider off of the flustered and scared omega.

"I-is it gone?" Jin had small tears in the corner of his eyes.

Namjoon cooed at the younger as he wiped his eyes.

"Yes Jinnie. I would never let you get hurt- not even from something small like a spider."

Jin smiled as the two kissed on the lips quickly before continuing their walk to school.

They all ran up the school steps, heading to their first few classes.

After they left their previous classes, the bell rang signifying the start of their next class and one of their only shared classes- gym.

When they were all in the locker room, they began changing into their gym uniforms. Some of the other boys shot Jimin, Jin, and Tae dirty looks. Although the alphas growled and glared back at the other boys, ultimately scaring the others away.

As soon as the bell rang for the second time, they headed out into the gym. Lining up, the coach stood in front of them with a smile on his face.

"We will be playing dodgeball- just something quick and fun for today," the coach smiled as the kids cheered.

The coach and some of the other students helped place the dodgeballs on the center line of the gym while the rest of the students split into teams.

One team was Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, and Tae. They called themselves BTS.

The opposing team consisted of Jaebum, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Jackson, Mark, and Bambam. They called themselves GOT7.

The coach stood on the sideline and blew his whistle.