Chapter 45: Why Is This Here?

A/N: You all know what time it is 😏 Anyways, prepare yourselves for some crack fic smut!
—————————————————————

Jungkook took a deep breath, his senses being overwhelmed by Tae's scent.

While he was still controlling himself, Jungkook looked around the room trying to figure out where a condom and lube might be. Although the alpha doubted he would find anything in the guest room of his parents house.

He spotted a bedside table, quickly opening it. Much to his surprise, there were a few condoms and some strawberry cream scented lube.

"What the fuck is this doing here?" Jungkook muttered in confusion and slight horror underneath his breath. "Actually, I don't even want to think about it."

The alpha shook his head as he turned back to Tae, the younger squirming around uncomfortably, slick pouring out from in between his legs.

"A-alpha I can't wait anymore," Taehyung whined, his eyes tearing up.

"Don't worry baby, i'm here," Jungkook bent down and kissed the younger's face, trailing down to his neck and shoulders, leaving hickeys and kisses.

While kissing his mate, Jungkook removes both his and Tae's clothes, leaving them bare and exposed although they were very warm being so close to each other. The warmth was comforting, Taehyung trying to pull the older onto him for more of his warmth.

Jungkook knee Taehyung couldn't wait anymore, so he took the lube and squeezed some into his hand. He rubbed it between his fingers to get the sticky substance warm as he slid one finger into the younger's hole.

"A-ah Hyu-Hyung," Taehyung moaned out, causing Jungkook to go hard. For some reason the younger calling him Hyung was such a turn on for him.

Jungkook thrusted his finger into the younger's hole, soon adding a second and then a third finger into the omega's tight hole. The heat on Jungkook's fingers was unbearable, it was just so good.

The older couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his fingers out, leaving the younger begging and whining at the loss of his mate's touch.

Slipping in a condom first, Jungkook covered his large, precum oozing cock in lube. Taehyung looked up at the older and licked his lips, eyes half open as he put his head back down and prepared himself.

"Ready baby?" Jungkook asked, lining his cock up with the younger's hole.

"Y-yes please alpha," Tae moaned out as Jungkook immediately thrusted into him, hard.

"A-ah, more K-Kookie it feels s-so g-good," Taehyung ran his hands through the older's hair, tongue lolling out of his mouth as he panted and moaned in complete and utter pleasure.

Jungkook continued thrusting, harder and harder each time. When Tae let out a high pitched moan he knew he had found his spot. The older continued ramming into the younger's prostate, abusing it as they both were filled with a euphoric feeling.

"H-Hyung i'm gonna c-cum," Tae managed to moan out, his breathing getting heavier.

"M-me too baby boy. Cum for your alpha, hm?" At that Tae moaned loudly, releasing all over his and Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook continued thrusting a few more times, the younger whimpering as he was flooded with overstimulation. Finally the alpha released with a loud growl, pulling out after a minute and lying next to his mate.

"T-that was amazing K-Kookie," Tae breathlessly moaned out, turning his body so he could rest his head on Jungkook's chest.

"It was, i'm glad you're better now baby boy," Jungkook kissed his boyfriend's cheek, hugging him and falling asleep in the warmth of his mate.
———————————————————————
A/N: Long story short- i'm going to hell! ☺️ Now off I go to little space. See you in the next chapter! I purple you! 💜