Chapter 35: Faker

A/N: It's a late update, as usual. I might just stop saying that because it's expected now. \^w^/ Be prepared for this chapter!

—————————————————————

"Or something I can do."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow at the omega, curious, worried, yet excited at the same time.

"I'll just fake being sick so we can be alone at home together- for the next three days," Tae winked at the older, making Jungkook's heart beat faster.

The older wanted to grab him and drag him home right then and there so they could get to binge watching shows and eating snacks on the couch, cuddling for the next three days. But the older knew Tae had to go to school. He couldn't just skip. Right?

"But Tae, you can't just skip."

Tae pouted and crossed his arms.

"You're not my mom. I'll do what I want," Tae huffed, making the older smile.

"But I am your Daddy," Jungkook watched as the younger immediately got flustered, turning red, eyes wide.

Tae covered the older's mouth with his hand.

"Shh! Don't say that out loud! And if you're my Daddy why won't you let me stay home with you, hm?" Tae was still blushing red, but not backing down.

Jungkook actually thought that the younger might have been right.

It would be a great three days of fucking..

"Alright I give up," the older dramatically said. "You've defeated me, Taehyung. I guess you'll be home with me for the next three days," Taehyung cheered happily until he was picked up and slapped on the ass by the older.

"Getting mercilessly fucked, that is."

Taehyung knew at that moment that he- specifically his ass- was in for a beating.

After Jungkook carried Tae home from school using his insane strength, he threw him on the couch and flopped on the couch himself afterwards.

Jungkook ending up making the two peanut and butter jelly sandwiches before they got in their pajamas and headed upstairs to their room.

Jungkook lied down on the bed, patting next to him for Tae to come and cuddle. Taehyung jumped onto the bed, immediately clinging to the older and cuddling him. Jungkook ran his fingers through the younger's soft, ash grey hair. Eventually they fell asleep, too tired to stay awake for the others to get home.

The next morning, the five other boys got up for school, ate breakfast, and left the house like normal.

Jungkook and Taehyung on the other hand, ended up waking up two hours later.

When Tae finally got up, he grabbed his phone to see that they had slept until 9:00 in the morning.

The omega turned and shook his mate, trying to wake him up.

"Kookie wake up its 9:00," the older mumbled something before falling back asleep.

"Kookie, wake up!" Tae shook the older harder, the alpha finally getting up.